By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - theres gonna be more metroid prime games

maybe another one for ds/dsi......

link

Around the Network

NO we want Prime4 for the next Ninty home console!!!!!!!!!!

Oh lord no. If they're going to make Metroid-games on the DS, can't they just make regular oldschool 2D-Metroid-games for it, and make Prime 4 for home consoles? This is just weak.

If it's for DS I'd rather have a 2D Metroid.

I hope for the home console as well. Other M looks good, but lacking in the feeling of isolation.

"You can never jump away from Conclusions. Getting back is not so easy. That's why we're so terribly crowded here."

Canby - The Phantom Tollbooth

Around the Network

Awesome. On DSi there's more possibility for a 'proper' Metroid Prime game with the increased processing power and memory. Hunters was awesome as a multiplayer FPS, but the single player wasn't so great, enemies were very limited aside from the hunters.

A game I'm developing with some friends:

www.xnagg.com/zombieasteroids/publish.htm

It is largely a technical exercise but feedback is appreciated.

I really don't want another First Person Metroid on the DS. I hate FP-games on handheld

If it would be on the DS i'd prefer it to be 2D, the control didn't feel comfortable for me in Metroid Prime Hunters... especially since I'm left handed

At the name of YESHUA, EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth (Philippians 2:10)

I have the biggest Wishlist on VGchartz

Hunters was awesome! The Multiplayer was really fast, kinda like UT, on the Wii it's not possible to play such a fast FPS.

melbye said:
I really don't want another First Person Metroid on the DS. I hate FP-games on handheld

This. For me, Hunters was essentially unplayable, possibly the most awkward control setup I've ever had to deal with.

Give me 2D Metroid on handhelds!

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046