By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I got my cousin pregnant

CaptainPrefrences said:
If it is true, don't go the abortion route. Why should a new and promising life end because of two greedy people?

Well if they don't believe its a life then they should be free to make that choice, your view of when life begins isnt the only one.

However I get the feeling this is just attention whoring.

Around the Network
CaptainPrefrences said:
If it is true, don't go the abortion route. Why should a new and promising life end because of two greedy people?

Don't listen to him. Scramble its brain and enjoy your life.

Man your going to have three armed baby. Well good luck you were stupid to have sex with your cousin and you didn't wear protection. Man up and take responsibility for your actions or your regret it for the rest of your life.

GamerTag/PSN ID JoshmyersBV (please add me I have 2 friends on Xbox Live)

SimonSaysFYou said:
LOL welcome to the world, mutant baby!

I get the feeling this guy is trying to steal Wesslewoggle's spotlight since he's been MIA for a few weeks.

Around the Network

*Tagged*

No one cares about his Wii threads so he is attention whoring like Wessle now. Or like the others have been saying, he is Wessle.

He's probably lying but hooking up with a cousin is far more common than one would think. Also, there's very little chance of the baby having birth defects... only 1-2% more than normal.

Now if two consecutive generations do it, the chances of defects go way up.

Really, it's a strange myth that has stayed in our social consciousness for far too long. It was disproved over 30 years ago. Hell, even marrying a cousin is legal in half the US and pretty much all of Europe.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

tedsteriscool said:
It's YesWiiCan people...he's a compulsive liar.

He also sends me threatening messages.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Ask your boss at NoA!

What Would Reggie Do?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.