By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - what ps3 game is your fav? most underrated ps3 game ? and worst ps3 game ?

favorite:mgs4
underrated:valkyria chornicals
worst:afrika

Around the Network
Xbbjf9s said:
Fav- Killzone 2
Underrated- Resistance 2
Worst- Can anything be worse tha Haze?
Show- Killzone 2

try blacksite on ps3 its utter dire.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Fav: Metal Gear Solid 4 and Uncharted 2
Underrated: actually I have only good games so :)
Worst: Burnout Paradise Ultimate Box (i hate it!!!)
Show off: Uncharted 2 + Killzone 2 + Gran Turismo 5 Prologue

MY HYPE LIST: 1) Gran Turismo 5; 2) Civilization V; 3) Starcraft II; 4) The Last Guardian; 5) Metal Gear Solid: Rising

Faveorite --- METAL GEAR SOLID 4 : GUNS OF THE PATRIOTS

Underrated --- Motorstorm : Pacific Rift

Worst -- Probably haven't played it

Show off -- Motorsotrm, Uncharted 2

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Favourite: MGS4
Underrated: Ratchet & Clank: ToD
Worst: Resident Evil 5
Show off game: MGS4 + Uncharted 2

Around the Network

Fav: Demons Souls.. i think.
Underrated: Armored Core
Worst: Viking.. it sucks. I am crying til now that i lost 12 Euro because of that shit.
Show off: KZ2.

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Favourite - Uncharted 2

Underrated - Folklore

Worst - Haze or Lost or something of the sort which I'm too smart to waste money on!

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Favorite: None. Although a love every PS3 game I own, I still haven't played one that has set itself apart from all the others.

Underrated: Motorstorm Pacific Rift is my favorite arcade racer from this generation. It's stuffed with content, looks absolutely gorgeous, and has a great atmosphere.

Worst: I don't have time to play good games and bad games, so I can't say.

Show Off: Killzone 2, everyone who has seen it thinks it looks unbelievable, Uncharted 2 never gets the same response.

Currently playing: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, NBA2k11, Metal Gear Solid, Picross 3d

I'm glad a few people were actually honest by not naming anything in the "worst" bit

as most probably you haven't payed or played the "worst" games on PS3...its highly unlikely you have unless your a gaming journalist or like to waste money

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
I'm glad a few people were actually honest by not naming anything in the "worst" bit

as most probably you haven't payed or played the "worst" games on PS3...its highly unlikely you have unless your a gaming journalist or like to waste money

Well I just listed games that I've played, so I think that counts.