By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I just got the game.
Gotta go beat it...

Around the Network
MaxwellGT2000 said:
supermario128 said:
Or the cannons that shoot you past worlds.

Or maybe he doesn't actually own it and assumed the game had Warp Pipes O=

That is very possible. He's got some explaining to do.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

i just finshed 7-1 got all gold coins ..... ive got all secret exits and gold coins up to this point....if i play a level (like 6-5 for exmple) and miss a gold coin i go back and find it insteid of moving on.....i think we all could go through the game in on setting... if u wanted to skip the gold coins and secret goals......i got the game sunday 9 am .....im taking my time and enjoying it.....have all if u need help just yell out and ill try to help .......

I have also beaten the game. Did it with some friends.

i forgot to mention i havnt play 7-2 and all levels past it ........

Around the Network

I definitely didn't do all the gold coins and secret exits on my first playthrough. I wanted to save some for later. And when you can see who the next boss is, laughing at you from their fortress, I just can't take that crap. I had to speed through the levels and go cream those bosses. And they just got better and better. Game so goooood..... mmm...

i agree this game rocks......as of right now i give it 9 out 10......i agree icant wait to kick that bosses but......i hope this anit a spoiler but did u enjoy broser jr fight.....getin in that thing from maio world rocked.....

ocarinaoftime said:
i agree this game rocks......as of right now i give it 9 out 10......i agree icant wait to kick that bosses but......i hope this anit a spoiler but did u enjoy broser jr fight.....getin in that thing from maio world rocked.....

That was some epic fanservice!  I normally don't like Bowser Jr. 'cuz I always think he's just a poor replacement for the Koopalings, but now that they're working together and in the same game, he really was one of my favorite battles.  I want to try that part again on multiplayer now.  And the last boss in World 8 is even better!

I finally beat it after work, and some Killian's Irish Red. Wooooow, Bowser at the end, totally didn't see that coming!

GETTIN' CHRONOCRUNK

I mean yes, I really DID see Bowser as the final boss, but not of that magnitude ;-p

GETTIN' CHRONOCRUNK