By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NSMBWii Finished?

Hey guys! I know the title is a little misleading but this thread is a list for people who have finished NSMBWii. People can go around bragging they finished NSMBWii first or they can go around embarrassed after finishing like 100th person on VGC!

So I will update the list everyday until the first 500 People report they have finished. Please message me on VGC that you have finished and also post in here so I can conform you finished that place without cheating and also you need to message me so that I don't have to look around. The place which you finished will be counted by who messages me first. so you on't have to spend an hour writing and perfecting your message; just say i finished nsmbwii and the last person on the list when i finished was so and so and he or she was 12th so i am 13th to finish the awesomeness of Nintendo! Good Luck to everyone.. Brag or be Embarrassed!

List:

1 - Puffy

2 - Neogohan

3 -

4 -

5 -

6 -

╔╦╦╗╔╦╗
║║║║╠╬╣
║║║║║║║ WOULD LIKE TO PLAY!!
╚══╝╚╩╝         

Around the Network

Placeholder here saying "I finished NSMBWii"!

*now must go get the game for real*

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

^^ sorry no placeholders allowed.

╔╦╦╗╔╦╗
║║║║╠╬╣
║║║║║║║ WOULD LIKE TO PLAY!!
╚══╝╚╩╝         

Meh. You know, I'm going to finish the game in one sitting once I get it... cause that's what I did for the DS version. o_O

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Can we have seperate lists for the different regions as the release dates are different?
And can we also have a 100% complete list?

Around the Network
SHMUPGurus said:
Meh. You know, I'm going to finish the game in one sitting once I get it... cause that's what I did for the DS version. o_O

This one is much much harder so far.  In a deliciously sexy way.

I've beaten the final boss if that's what you mean :)

Seen the credits etc (which are pretty cool btw) So you can add me to the list

awww no fair.. I have to work today and tomorrow... otherwise I would've finished it.

I don't know if I should pull an all-nighter and beat the game after work tonight... or take a break after World 3 and wait until I can play through the rest of the game co-op for the very first playthrough. I think I might do that. I don't want to already know everything and be way ahead of my buddies.

Yeah, I'd wait for your buddies. That's what I'll do!

Random game thought :