Amazon said I should have the game by Wednesday. So I'll have it beat by some day after that. O.o

Around the Network
The Ghost of RubangB said:
SHMUPGurus said:
Meh. You know, I'm going to finish the game in one sitting once I get it... cause that's what I did for the DS version. o_O

This one is much much harder so far.  In a deliciously sexy way.

Especially playing with four people. It makes it extremely difficult... but way more fun. We made it to 4-2 with four players in about 3 hours of play. That's pretty good considering the incredible amount of replayability the game offers.

I haven't had this much fun playing a video game in years.

nice posting this before most people even have the game lol.

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76669&page=1

you can view a few screenshots from the game in my photo album here; http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=2312

yes, this is vonboy's alt account. i can't log into my original account, and i'm not sure if i will ever be able to.

Proud Member of the Official Yoshi Fan Club!.

i finished NSMB Wii :)

now i'm trying to unlock every stage of the world 9

Ok Puffy u finished first...

╔╦╦╗╔╦╗
║║║║╠╬╣
║║║║║║║ WOULD LIKE TO PLAY!!
╚══╝╚╩╝         

Around the Network

also this list oif for NA finishers...then I will have Europe when it releases and hen JP

╔╦╦╗╔╦╗
║║║║╠╬╣
╚══╝╚╩╝         

ok neogohan u r second....

╔╦╦╗╔╦╗
║║║║╠╬╣
╚══╝╚╩╝         

I've finished it with all coins. 4 stars attached to my save file, anyone know how to get the 5th?

How can you know they legitimately finished the game? Shouldn't they post pictures or something?

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

When did it come out? I thought it came out tomorrow!!!!

*runs out front door without pants*

mZuzek loves to pre-order