By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which games to get for Christmas?

Huh, so I have to decide a game to get now. I am leaning towards Fallout 3 GotY as Brutal Legend will probably be less than £30 in the post-Christmas sales

Around the Network

Waiting for Brutal Legend to drop price if not a bad idea but I doubt it will drop in price that soon since Brutal Legend will probably end up a commercial success. I, on the other hand, am getting the game today. I could wait for the price to drop but I choose to buy it now and hope for the best.

Fallout 3!
and have u thought about Motorstorm: Pasific Rift for a racer? it is very good!

I have MS PR

Brutal Legend is £23 on 360 on amazon already and £30 on PS3, so I reckon the PS3 price could fall below £30

Munkeh111 said:
I have MS PR

Brutal Legend is £23 on 360 on amazon already and £30 on PS3, so I reckon the PS3 price could fall below £30

You are lucky.  In America, where I live, the game is still $60 for the PS3 version and only drop to $50 for the 360 version.

Around the Network

Just got Brutal Legend. It was at sale at GameStop for $50.

Tell me how it is, I am actually leaning towards that, hope you enjoy it

God of War Collection and Demon's Souls are the only ones that come to mind, and you say you're not interested in the second.

Games are actually cheaper here than in America, for the most part.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Riachu said:
Just got Brutal Legend. It was at sale at GameStop for $50.

$50 in the USA

£23 from GameStation in the UK.

As I said, the UK is cheaper.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Munkeh111 said:
Tell me how it is, I am actually leaning towards that, hope you enjoy it

I am an hour in the game.  Pretty good so far.  The RTS elements are taking some time to get used to but the game overall has a good first impression on me.