By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Mario Galaxy *BOSS SPOILER* Video

This is a great boss fight! Bowser goes down!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqLEuszNDec

Around the Network

KSSST GET LOST WITH THIS STUFF KSSSSSSST

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

looks so fun and beautiful!

FUCKING SWEET!

Soriku, shut up. TOO EASY!!??!???!!? You get three life points!!!! And this by far the hardest bowser battle to date!!! This is the only Mario game to have actually good bosses. AND REVIEWERS SAID IT IS THE PERFECT DIFFICULTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
FUCKING SWEET!

Soriku, shut up. TOO EASY!!??!???!!? You get three life points!!!! And this by far the hardest bowser battle to date!!! This is the only Mario game to have actually good bosses. AND REVIEWERS SAID IT IS THE PERFECT DIFFICULTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what he said. This looks over 2 times harder that the Bowser battle in Sunshine. and this isn't even the final battle.

Around the Network

lol, it's ok Soriku.

Pretty badass

It looks sweet to me. It looks like the first Bowser battle and it's probably not that tough after you practice a few times. I love how the battle unfolds and the dynamic of keeping track of where Bowser is on the globe so that you can run back around and kick his ass.

All I can say is that it looks real special.

Bowser levels on mario 64 were always my favourite so im loving the new video. It even has the same music for crying out loud! :)

call me Aaronbunny!

Wii code: 6993 4542 2457 6182. plz add me Im a wiily gd friend

fkusumot said:

It looks sweet to me. It looks like the first Bowser battle and it's probably not that tough after you practice a few times. I love how the battle unfolds and the dynamic of keeping track of where Bowser is on the globe so that you can run back around and kick his ass.

My thoughts exactly, overall it looks like they put a lot of thought into their boss fights and specifically the mechanics of the fights.  

To Each Man, Responsibility