By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Gamestop, home of the douche bags!

RDBRaptor said:

Here's something to laugh at, straight from the Gamestop website.  I was looking up No More Heroes: Desperate Struggle, take a look:

NMHDS

Look at the screenshots and see if you notice anything odd.

They have the developer listed incorrectly as well as screenshots of Samurai Shodown.

Around the Network
Words Of Wisdom said:
RDBRaptor said:

Here's something to laugh at, straight from the Gamestop website.  I was looking up No More Heroes: Desperate Struggle, take a look:

NMHDS

Look at the screenshots and see if you notice anything odd.

They have the developer listed incorrectly as well as screenshots of Samurai Shodown.

At least the graphics look good LOL!

tagged 4 later

Ah.. this reminds me of this thread: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=35589 a flamebait op but it turned into something else... :)

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Well, so far I've asked if the Resident Evil Zero Archives used motion controls at all, and the worker told me it was an on rails shooter that features scenes from RE2, and "some of the other ones too". And they sold me a preorder for Mass Effect 2 on PS3. I'm not sure if they actually play video games at the one by my work.

Around the Network
NiKKoM said:
Ah.. this reminds me of this thread: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=35589 a flamebait op but it turned into something else... :)

What a thread!

Boohoo, an employee wasn't tending to the cares of a customer. That only happens in EVERY store. Gamestop has games. Don't like the prices? Get it on Amazon. Don't like the employees? Get it on Amazon. Don't like the trade-in prices for the sames? Well, sell them somewhere else or just keep them. I don't get why everyone bitches specifically about gamestop when they have the same amount of douchebaggery as every store! Well, that ends this nonsensical rant.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Lol this sums up my opinion on gamestop:

I mean, can you believe that girl? Tryn'a tell him she can't sell him that game. AND hangs up on him. what a bitch!!#@@!!1one

Haha that is a hilarious video.