By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bioware vs. Bethesda! Place your votes!

Another Bioware vote here. Bioware simply tells great stories.

Around the Network

Bethesda. Morrowind is one of my favorite games. Oblivion is kinda crappy, though...

Funny how it won by that much. Ive got oblivion and fallout 3, nothin from the bioware list tho.

Bioware by a lightyear. Bethesda is so inferior when compared to Bioware it's ridiculous.

Honestly, this isn't even remotely fair - Obsidian/Black Isle vs. Bethesda would be a much better comparison IMO.

Warning: The preceding message may or may not have included sarcasm, cynicism, irony, full stops, commas, slashes, words, letters, sentences, lines, quotes,  flaeed  gramar, cryptic metaphors or other means of annoying communication. Viewer discretion is/was strongly advised.

Mise said:
Bioware by a lightyear. Bethesda is so inferior when compared to Bioware it's ridiculous.

Honestly, this isn't even remotely fair - Obsidian/Black Isle vs. Bethesda would be a much better comparison IMO.

I think Obsidian/Black Isle vs. BioWare would be a better matchup, myself.

Bethesda compares to neither.

Around the Network

KotoR.... so of course Bioware

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

lion head. fable and fable 2 they both have this certain magic about them that makes the game so beautiful and captures your imagination.

Khuutra said:
Mise said:

I think Obsidian/Black Isle vs. BioWare would be a better matchup, myself.

Bethesda compares to neither.

Wonder how that one would go:

Bioware

*MDK 2

*Baldur's Gate + Tales

*Baldur's Gate 2: SoA

*Knights of the old Republic

*Jade Empire

*Neverwinter Nights

*Mass Effect

*Sonic Chronicles: Dark Brotherhood

*Dragon Age

vs

Obsidian/Black Isle

*Fallout 1 & 2

*Planescape: Torment

*Icewind Dale 1&2

*Knights of the old Republic 2: Sith Lords

*Neverwinter Nights 2

*Mask of the Betrayer

*Storm of Zehir

That would be a much closer matchup - my money would still be on Obsidian/BI, though.

Warning: The preceding message may or may not have included sarcasm, cynicism, irony, full stops, commas, slashes, words, letters, sentences, lines, quotes,  flaeed  gramar, cryptic metaphors or other means of annoying communication. Viewer discretion is/was strongly advised.

Oh I think people would VOTE for BioWare, though I would vote for Obsidian/Black Isle, myself.

Khuutra said:
Oh I think people would VOTE for BioWare, though I would vote for Obsidian/Black Isle, myself.

As would I - but yeah, Bioware has Mass Effect and KOTOR, and for most people that would be enough.

Hell, most gamers probably didn't even know about Fallout 1 & 2 until 3 came out - let alone games like Torment.