By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Next GTA confirmed for Vice City

aww man not vice city

Platinums/100% Completion: Super Stardust HD, Linger In Shadows, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Burnout Paradise, Shaun White Snowboarding, Tomb Raider: Underworld, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator: Salvation, Assassin's Creed II, WipEout HD, Ratchet And Clank: A Crack In Time, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, God Of War, God of War II, God of War III, inFamous.

Working on: GTA IV - 87%, Batman: Arkham Asylum - 80%.

Around the Network

I wish they would do something new. We already re-visited Liberty City and now Vice City...

We need a San Andreas Gta. That would be the illest. But Vice City is fine.

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Tell me when they decide to go with some place new.

4 ≈ One

Vice City was my favorite of the last 3. Felt like playing Scarface... even more so than that crappy Scarface game

Also it didn't have that RPG crap they added to GTA:SA. I don't want to play the game to go eat fast food and go clothes shopping, I have to do that crap in real life. I want to play to drive around and... well... do nasty things

Around the Network

i would love some european city like london paris or both.. not the same ones

max power said:
Vice City was my favorite of the last 3. Felt like playing Scarface... even more so than that crappy Scarface game

Also it didn't have that RPG crap they added to GTA:SA. I don't want to play the game to go eat fast food and go clothes shopping, I have to do that crap in real life. I want to play to drive around and... well... do nasty things

ah yes and you couldnt drive around in SA and do nasty things huh?what game did you played...also nobody in that game forced you to go to the Gym and things like that...SA only got like 100 options more that you could do but dont must do and that made the game better IMO!

but the atmosphere in VC was crazy...i really fell in love with the 80s...im now really excited in what year it now takes place...maybe you work for Vercetti in that game and than kill him like he killed Diaz!

and the Scarface game wasnt a crappy game...maybe on the PC and the Wii but on the Xbox and PS2 it was a really good game it also received favorable reviews...i loved it!

a Volcano? it could still be Honolulu then! :D

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

VC is my favorite gta from the last gen because of its setting. The 80s feel was amazing.

I want them to do a gta in the 60's in a new city.

I want some Beatles on the radio!

darthdevidem01 said:
PLEASE NO

GTA:SA PLEASE!!

I think SA will be the next one after.  Seems like they're following the same way they did with PS2 and PSP.