By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

aahahahaha nen, lololololoooooolololol.

:-|

no. but ouch, man. you are CAUSTIC.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network

Wow no posts at all?

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

I'm still missing 2 PMs. I'll randomize their night actions if they don't make it in around 2 hours and start the day.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Damn, we have only like 3(?) night actions and it still take too much time to start the day -_-

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Start the day Son1x

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

"Ugh... my head... my whole body hurts", those were the first words that came out of my mouth.
As my senses were slowly returning, I realize I'm in a sitting postion. I look around and find myself in a middle of my kitchen, sitting on the chair. I suddenly stand up and whisper to myself: "Damn, I drank way too much yesterday... how did I get here anyway?".
I turn around and pick up my phone. First thing I noticed was time, it already passed 12.

After cleaning myself up and before eating breakfast, I pick up the newspaper from my post box.
First sentences I read on it were "Dsister44, who was lynched yesterday late evening, was upon further investigations confirmed to be working with the local mafia...".

Todays newpaper is dull so I pick up the remote and turn the TV on. Of course, I tune on VGCChannel, as always.
"The mangled body of innocent townie TruckOSaurus was discovered early this morning, covered in tire tracks and lego bricks. Whoever is responsible for his death clearly went to town with it. And back. Twice."
I drop my remote out of shock. I quickly pick it up and turn the TV off.

Out of nowhere, my phone rang. It was Adam, a friend of mine that works for... a certain organization.
In a very excited tone he said: "Dude, you gotta hear this, you know the local Priest nen-suer, right? He was found dead behind the VGC Pub. They say he was electrified!"
"Why are you so excited about it? And what the hell is going on, everyone keeps dying."
He quickly answered: "I know, isn't it awesome?"
Upon hearing that, I end the call.

"This is all messed up, I'm going back to sleep".

Day 2 Start

Person Voting To Lynch ( Lynched | Murdered | Other Kill ) Identity

Day 1
Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5  
trashleg
Dsister44

dsister44
  /
/
/
/
Mafia Voter (Mr G&W)
TruckOfSaurus Dsister44
 / /
/
/
Cop (Aya Brea)
zexen_lowe Dsister44

nen-suer Dsister44
/
/
/
/
Priest (Father Grigori)
pichu_pichu

Blacksaber

Falcon095 nen-suer

Gnizmo Dsister44

axumblade Dsister44

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

i love it when people kill the active players..it make the game so much Fun

Son1x i should have been "Aya" u bastard XD

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Well shit. One down and one to go I suppose. Sadly they got the cop last night. Lynch another lurker I suppose. The only question I have is that a vigilante or a serial killer running loose.

Vote: Blacksaber

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Sorry for my poor English

Priest = Doctor, btw.

And sorry nen,
Roles were randomly selected.

hahaha what an awesome story. i cant believe we actually lynched mafia on the first day XD

and i can't believe nen is actually dead already

also, Son1x.. we have a 3rd-party bad guy? o.0

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.