By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Vgchartz ranking game--Killzone 2!

amazing game, loved the online so much
infact im going to load it up now!

Around the Network

^^
you're a little late bro..
send a wall post to yo-john and tell him to count your vote.

Sorcery said:
I'm not surprised, the game is polarizing for FPS gamers, it took too many people out of their comfort zone.

Maybe, of course many people attacked Killzone 2 already way before the game was released and en masse used the Killzone 1 project as an example, which was too ambitious to be fully realized on the PS2 (especially performance issues). Of course the development team for Killzone 2 was far bigger and the PS3 is technically far more competent for the project.

Killzone 2 at this point is the FPS which harvests the most from the PS3 platform technically so far, this while the developers also highlighted they would be able to harvest a lot more with a Killzone 3. This is the opposite of what for example Epic claimed with regard to maxing out the 360. People of course know, the series will not be released on the PC, etc. I think they are factors around here.

Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales

6.5/10 for me
Graphics are good of course. Hated the inaccuracy of the weapons, story was pretty rubbish and was basically a pretty boring game.

ah, im mlate, ah well thats how i feel anyway lol

Around the Network

@headshot91

your user-name is giving some ideas

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

9.0/10

Great game.
Graphics are awesome.
Storyline was very good

10/10

Best graphics to date, (yes better then UC2).

Great SP and MP.

nen-suer said:
@headshot91

???

headshot91 said:
nen-suer said:
@headshot91

???

The fate of anyone who gives KZ2 a score under 9

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)