By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - If one Final Fantasy was remade for the PS3 which one would you want?!

@Fab_GS

To me FFV has the best job system in all of the FF saga xD I love playing as a team of three star mimics who can basically kick the crap out of everything. Plus it has the two hardest fights in all of FF history, Omega and Shinryu :D

You haven't played Chrono Trigger yet? :O The shamez!!! :P

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

Final Fantasy VIII will be AWESOME with this gen graphics.

lestatdark said:
@Fab_GS

To me FFV has the best job system in all of the FF saga xD I love playing as a team of three star mimics who can basically kick the crap out of everything. Plus it has the two hardest fights in all of FF history, Omega and Shinryu :D

You haven't played Chrono Trigger yet? :O The shamez!!! :P

Do you recommend me buying the GBA version or should I just stick with the SNES version?

I know!!!! *slaps self*

@Fab_GS

Well, I liked both versions, and the GBA version is pratically the same game (with crappier sprites and effects though) with the added content of the extra character jobs and the extra dungeon. It's up to you really, do you care for the extra content or do you care for the originality and better presentation? Personally, I would play the SNES version and then the GBA one (I said personally because that's what I really did :P).

Tsk tsk tsk, don't worry my brother, all will be alright when you see the wrath of Lavos descending upon thee :P

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

I would really want Final Fantasy VII

Oh shit thats 7 words.

You know what the means ;)

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Around the Network

FF VIII

didn't expect to see so much people wanting a final fantasy VIII remake :o
i think it would sell very well but if it would ever happen i guess it would take around 5 years for release :/

Death is nothing to fear

All death means is a new destination

i had more memories with FFVIII than FFVII ,i didn't have much good memories with FF7, FF7 felt gloomy and had uninteresting world + characters designs and personalities (and when i say uninteresting i meant they are not "Fantasy" they act like normal people )
FF8 felt magical and "Fantasy", its pretty hard to explain, even though i hate squall he is so ....whatever!

Erm..... Chrono trigger! Or FF6. Just Hearing the soundtracks would make them my favorite games for my ps3.

I traded my Wii for a PS3  :)

Anything between 6-8 would be nice.

4 ≈ One