By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - MW2 May do 10 MILLION WEEK 1 -- Who's up for some CROW?!

I don't want to anyway...I am just saying my opinion about the FPS and the fact about the fucked sony and ms

╔╦╦╗╔╦╗
║║║║╠╬╣
║║║║║║║ WOULD LIKE TO PLAY!!
╚══╝╚╩╝         

Around the Network

I don't see why Infinity Ward doesn't develop and publish the game themselves.....big corporations and making money off something they dont have a passion about.

PREDICTIONS:
(Predicted on 5/31/11) END of 2011 Sales - Xbox 360 = 62M;  PS3 = 59M;  Wii = 97M

@Wii master

SONY & MS havn't made these FPS games

Activision has!!!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

damn I sure was off lol

Not just COD...Halo started all of these if I am not mistaken and for that I will never buy a fucking console from MS.. Sony still ok..they still make good games and have rpgs like ff and have lbp and gt5 but ms is like 96% FPS

╔╦╦╗╔╦╗
║║║║╠╬╣
╚══╝╚╩╝         

Around the Network
Serious_frusting said:
Darth why is it you are always eating crow?

LMAO

It's a great precedent for doing other things that will increase the profit margin. Not that it's exactly a bad thing, the profit margin needed to grow because costs of development are also increasing, this is a great solution for that. Even though things like the dedicated servers on PC was not a big deal to all gamers, it was a point of big discussion for a reason. Expect that approach to repeat itself with more features, and games in terms of industry trends.

@Darth

ahem well me. Not one drop of crow has touched my lips ;)

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

^u probably don't want it too anyway!!!:p

╔╦╦╗╔╦╗
║║║║╠╬╣
╚══╝╚╩╝         

Wii_Master said:
Not just COD...Halo started all of these if I am not mistaken and for that I will never buy a fucking console from MS.. Sony still ok..they still make good games and have rpgs like ff and have lbp and gt5 but ms is like 96% FPS

actually no

MS has shown this gen they can have a variety of games too, not 96% FPS or whatever your saying

please give up now!

@Azelover

how does that have to do anything with his post

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Unbelievable news indeed >_>

^_^