By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New super mario bros Wii on metacritic.

TOSSERS! Who are they anyway? People like this aren't fit to lick Miyamoto's boots.

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

Around the Network
peachbuggy said:
TOSSERS! Who are they anyway? People like this aren't fit to lick Miyamoto's boots.

Even some of the comments about it on the site say they are dissaponited with the game for invalid reasons, it's impossible to impress these guys.  No matter what they say about NSMBwii it will always be a epic game and deserves the 96% it got from ONM, no way thye deserved that low 58/100.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Do you have a link to their site? Would be interesting to see how they score other games.

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

WTF @ onion gamer

who are they?!!!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

peachbuggy said:
Do you have a link to their site? Would be interesting to see how they score other games.

http://origin.avclub.com/articles/new-super-mario-bros-wii,35648/

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
WTF @ onion gamer

who are they?!!!!

Some 4th party reviewer, yes I said 4th party.  They seem to struggle reviewing a game propely and just roll a dice and whatever is facing up they put that score down, if they rolled again it could of been a 100/100 from them but some people are just crazy these days.

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Just found it. Looks like an amateur website that don't review many games. With very little credibility, giving a game a bad score to receive notoriety but IMO this will just give them even less credibility. Someone should look at some of these tinpot review sites with Meta status.

peachbuggy said:
Just found it. Looks like an amateur website that don't review many games. With very little credibility, giving a game a bad score to receive notoriety but IMO this will just give them even less credibility. Someone should look at some of these tinpot review sites with Meta status.

They can't lose credibility since they haven't got any to lose, they need to look at other proper reviews then they'll see how much of a fool they look.

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

@nintendogamer

I guess ALL games have an odd review thats weird

I mean one reviewer dared to give MGS4 an 8/10

it happens with all games, best to ignore those reviews!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
@nintendogamer

I guess ALL games have an odd review thats weird

I mean one reviewer dared to give MGS4 an 8/10

it happens with all games, best to ignore those reviews!

But what's disturbing is that some peopel are agreeing with those retarded reviews it's just criminal and really affects your personality.

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d