By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - COD modern reflexes looks almost just as good as COD4 on PS3/360

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/crew-expendable-call-of/58877

I am not suprised, the game looks almost identicle to COD4, and the resolution is a little lower (600P ON PS3/360 VS 480P on WII) makes you think, doesnt it?

mM
Around the Network

ok...i admit that call of duty 4 wasnt a very graphically intense game at all. it was in fact quite poor sometimes.

but when you said that the wii version was almost at a parity with the other versions i almost smashed my head through my monitor because of the absurdity.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Fanboy! You're a stoopide wiitard1!!

Seriously, when you don't have loads of AI enemies, the scale is possible to fit with some downgrading. Gives me a lot of hope for what a GTA game would be like on it (as long as the control is good).

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

erm no i wouldnt go that far but yes it looks a lot better then i thought it would.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Hmmmm.....I don't think so. When I get home I may fire up my PS3 and play that exact first level of Modern Warfare for comparison, but I don't think the textures are nearly as detailed or defined as the PS3 or Xbox360 versions.

Around the Network

Did you play COD 4 Leo?

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

Yup, anyone could easily mistake the Wii version has the PS3/360 version

I wouldn't go as far as saying the Wii version is comparable to the HD versions but the Wii version sure looks good.

Errrr no. :|
In fact, I think The Conduit looks better, despite the art-style and bland outdoors.

lol