By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GAME OF THE YEAR; Uncharted 2 or Modern Warfare 2

Munkeh111 said:
Uncharted 2. Modern Warfare 2 is fantastic, but there are too many frustrating moments in the SP, and while the MP is great (even with only 1 game played), Uncharted 2 just has the upper hand, and that is only just

agreed

Around the Network

I haven't played MW2 yet, so far finished Uncharted 2 and been playing it online as much as I can. I liked MW1 and though it was an awesome game. From what I heard MW2 improves on MW1 and probably is a fantastic game. Will have to pick it up play and see.

So far uncharted 2 has really spoiled other games for me, it is so much fun to play it, and multi player is awesome. But I will reserve my final opinion until I play MW2.

FonzGemini said:
Uncharted 2 has set new standards for story and graphics. The fact that we are discussing this topic is plain ridiculous.

They both have exactly the same score on metacritc. although, youre right, It is absolutely ridiculous to get peoples on opinions on two games that are cricitcally judged to be of equal quality.

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)

uncharted 2 for me, it set the bar so high, mw2 is a good game, but really is it that much different from cod4, or cod5, all are great games but very similar.

Tbone said:
No offence but this thread will probably turn in to a war, almost all ps3 fans will say Uncharted 2 others will say that just because Uncharted 2 ps3 exclusive.

Actually, any xbox360 only user shouldn't answer this thread. Obviously they will say MW2 without playing U2

I've yet to get MW2, but I'm mainly interested in SP, wich I highly doubt will be better than U2's. But I have high hopes anyway.

Around the Network

I just played the game for many hours, and needless to say, MW2 is the game of the year if there's only two games (u2 and MW2).

I think this thread should be remade in a couple of weeks considering MW2 just came out and a vast majority of those commenting havent played both games.

They're both awesome games and anyone saying either one is crap should be ashamed. The only shame is both of these games being released so close to each other.

chubaca said:
Tbone said:
No offence but this thread will probably turn in to a war, almost all ps3 fans will say Uncharted 2 others will say that just because Uncharted 2 ps3 exclusive.

Actually, any xbox360 only user shouldn't answer this thread. Obviously they will say MW2 without playing U2

I've yet to get MW2, but I'm mainly interested in SP, wich I highly doubt will be better than U2's. But I have high hopes anyway.

be prepared to be disapointed then

I would like to bookmark this after I finish both MW2 and UC2 before I make a decision. I currently have MW2 in my 360 and UC2 in my PS3, will rotate playing time.