By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex League and friend code exchange

I would play at 6EST for an hour, sleep dependent.

Yes.

www.spacemag.org - contribute your stuff... satire, comics, ideas, debate, stupidy stupid etc.

Around the Network
ECC said:
post your codes so that we can play

I just added your code to my Friends list. Please add me as well. Including you, it seems like we already 5 people who think they can make it for 6pm EST today, Saturday January 23rd.

In the absence of evidence to the contrary, always assume you have the upper hand.

NNID = RangerOne

Switch = SW-2393-3671-6907

bazmeistergen said:
I would play at 6EST for an hour, sleep dependent.

It will be great to have you join us pal!

In the absence of evidence to the contrary, always assume you have the upper hand.

NNID = RangerOne

I'm interested in playing at that time (11pm GMT right?). I'll open an vgIM chatroom.

Though i've been having trouble in connecting to some of the guys here :/ Hope it works today.

ECC is added

i am a virgin to the vgIM chatroom ....how does it work?

Where do I go?

Around the Network

I can't really play before 7:30 EST since I have three young children and my wife is against exposing them to violence. Women...

I added ECC, nunninhuh, thelildevil, wick, wolfdar, Derixs and ODC, please add me back. "chaz" FC (3961-4479-0571)

added you all

uno said:
i am a virgin to the vgIM chatroom ....how does it work?

Where do I go?

You click on "Quick Links" in the control panel on the top left of all vgchartz pages. There on the bottom of the menu you have "VGChartz IM" and you pay (i think) 250 vg$ to purchase it. Then it opens a new tab where you can look for open rooms or create a new one.

btw, my nick on the game is "ngfc".

If ngfc opens the chatroom 15-20 minutes before 6pm we could decide on who should host and what type of matches we want to try. Am I right in assuming that if we have more than 5 it automatically becomes a Private Match (just us), and if we have 5 or less we form a Party and play against strangers?

NNID = RangerOne

^yes! you can assume that (that's just me)
hope i can connect to you :S