By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex League and friend code exchange

uno said:
where did you go Carmen?

Good games Chaz! Thought I would mix it up with some TD. I tried getting us into a Domination match but it was taking too long.

Sorry I had to go but my wife got home with the kids and she's against exposing them to violence for some reason.

Around the Network
uno said:
where did you go Carmen?

Good games Chaz! Thought I would mix it up with some TD. I tried getting us into a Domination match but it was taking too long.

Sorry uno had to leave the game early.

no worries guys.

GG Chaz, Carmen and Rangerone!!

We owned Bog that one match. It was pretty bad.

uno said:
GG Chaz, Carmen and Rangerone!!

We owned Bog that one match. It was pretty bad.

Yes, that was a bit too one sided. I almost made it through the whole game without dying, but went for kill #19 when I should not have. *sigh*

A few of the games were very laggy and jumpy for me. I found it very hard to aim at times. Lots of fun though! We need to do that more often.

In the absence of evidence to the contrary, always assume you have the upper hand.

NNID = RangerOne

Switch = SW-2393-3671-6907

Around the Network

I need to get back in the game. Totally preoccupied by new baby and illness. Guh. I want to play a massive VG match. I wonder if it will ever be possible?

Yes.

www.spacemag.org - contribute your stuff... satire, comics, ideas, debate, stupidy stupid etc.

Hey NGFC/Nun I couldn't join your game. I was disgruntled!!

Yes.

www.spacemag.org - contribute your stuff... satire, comics, ideas, debate, stupidy stupid etc.

yeah me too... i can never join my friend's games... maybe its my connection or something. oh well playing with strangers then :P

hey guys heres my FC

5191-1262-8319

PM me if you add me, I'm low level right now but not too bad ; )

Will add you tonight ODC.

Let you know when you are added.