By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - IGN reviews Modern Warfare 2!

Sorcery said:
KylieDog said:
A 10 in graphics? What kind of bullshit is that, isn't even 720p.

Agree with this times a million, what a fucking joke. Modern Warfare 2 looks great, there's no doubt about that, but it is NOT a fucking 10. There are several PS3 exclusives that crap all over it, and even more PC exclusives.

Wanna know how ridiculous that 10 is? Killzone 2 got a 9.5 from IGN for graphics.

The review system needs an overhaul, some sites do it right, but too many, IGN included, fail hard.

Comparing PC games to PS3 games is unfair.  The rest of your argument may or may not be valid as i haven't seen MW2.

Around the Network

MW2 = GOTY CONFIRMED? I cant wait to pick mine up after work today! WHOO HOOOO!

haha it scored higher on presentation than crysis on Gt, that my friends is a complete joke. Seriously..

IGN: The lasting appeal pisses me off more than anything. 10? You fucking kidding me you fucking cocksuckers...you said the game was short and that Op should keep you going..but a 10?? Also, Graphics 10? You blind mofos really need to buy some glasses. There are games out there that look brilliant in comparison, and only get a 8.5-9 for graphics. A bunch of review whores is what they are...drooling all over IW's Mass Market shooter. That is what COD is...it is the Walmart of video games. COD is to video games what McDonalds is to fast food. Nothing but a mass market shooter that all the boys can talk about "fragging" and saying "noob" every 10 seconds.

That's about as likely as me playing by somebody elses rules, which I would never do. I only play by my own rules, nobody elses...not even my own.

The game is very good, but Why must everything be a 10. If IGN gives goty to this, then they officially hate the PS3. Uncharted 2 deserves it.
and a 10 for graphics?
There would be no shame in re-doing the review to one that actually RATES the categories.
This is no 9.5, Gears 2 was no 9.5, and GTAIV is damn sure not a 10.
They really need to get their heads out of their asses and stop rating games on hype.

With that being said, IGN is still the best mainstream site for games in general imo.

̶3̶R̶D̶   2ND! Place has never been so sweet.

Around the Network

haha people are going nuts on gt. And look at the filename of the review!! it got the words, nodedicatedserverslolwut in it hahaha.The score is fine, but i have to say i disagree with the presentation score on both ign and gametrailers:P

TheThunder said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
Why is that whenever something becomes mega popular everyone starts hating on it?

Because it makes me look badass, now let me hate damn it !!!

Wait does GT even knows that there is something called DS or Wii when they said that MW is the best selling game of this gen ?

NSMB, Mario Kart DS and even fucking Nintendogs outsold it

snyperdud said:
A 9.5?

How....expected.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Double Post

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)