By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - IGN reviews Modern Warfare 2!

sapphi_snake said:
KylieDog said:
Presentation

The graphical presentation is great, but campaign’s storytelling needs work. Single player is short, and doesn’t entirely live up to the Call of Duty standard.

Lasting Appeal

Ok...

Lasting Appeal
While campaign is short, Spec Ops mode is an awesome addition to the package. Multiplayer is stronger than ever, and truly limitless in replay value.

I believe this explains everything...

that aside 10 is still undeserved. if it was 100% multiplayer only game, then it might be a bit different. FPS Developers need to put more into Single player side of the games, they're really starting to go beyond retarded on the story and game length.

Around the Network

It's from IGN. What did you all expect? Their scores are usually based on hype.

PakChiuCheng said:
Lol at Modern Warfare 2 scoring better than Uncharted 2

Umm.... so?

PakChiuCheng said:
Lol at Modern Warfare 2 scoring better than Uncharted 2

They scored the same. lol at you?

money hat anyone

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Around the Network

Seeing as tho' my interest is mainly in the singleplayer campaign I might just rent the game...

I went to the shop today with the intent of buying mw2...even had it in my hand twice but then I had an flashback of how little fun getting my ass whipped constantly by all the lil' rambo wannabe's online was last time around...

A modified Quake 3 engine (they still credit id software on the back of the box) with sub HD resolution get's a 10 for graphics, HA IGN keeping the joke alive.

Why is that whenever something becomes mega popular everyone starts hating on it?

--OkeyDokey-- said:
Why is that whenever something becomes mega popular everyone starts hating on it?

Because it makes me look badass, now let me hate damn it !!!

I don't understand why you hate the game..