By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What does your Username mean?

Art of Angels is a Manga I wrote and drew, it's got an incredible story and I will probably finance it's own publishing.

Well there's me done, now it's your turn

Around the Network

well natedog is a nickname of mine and it's very unlikely that that name isn't taken when I sign up for a site so I put a number after my name...

epsilon - an arbitrarily selected greek letter (so as to have a non-descript name)
72 - the perfect temperature, in degrees fahrenheit.

My name is carlos, so I twist it solrac, and brit is for Britney....I love her....
solracbrit

1   2   3  not only you and me.

Livin' in sin is the new thing.

My current one came into existance because I wanted a new name, and absolutely adored the name of the movie Clockwork Orange. I desired something equally cool and totally random, eventually going for Baroque Goldfish. Unfortunately it was too long for IRC, I ended up shortening it to just Baroque. Soon after someone called me Parokki by joke, and I liked the sound sound of it.

Parokki is which is basically how the Finnish name of the historical era (Barokki) sounds in our rough equivalent to your "redneck" dialects. The letter b isn't native to Finnish, and it's sort of stereotypical for uneducated people to pronounce it as p.

Around the Network

That's the Full Armor ZZ Gundam... the FAZZ. It's my favorite Gundam and my favorite plamo, so I took it from there.

PS: Hey ArtofAngels, have you seen X Japan's new video? 

Snesboy

Super Nintendo Entertainment System (ITS FREAKING AWESOME) and I am a boy so yeah....

Snesboy

Fuzzmosis - A combination of my nickname Fuzz and it's many variations, and a rip off of Ozzy Osborne's album Ozzmosis. Oddly, I've never heard that album, nor am I that big a fan of Ozzy.

Also, allegedly in some medical schools, it's slang for the growth of pubic hair. This I was told by a random person online, and have had no one else mention.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

I don't know, think it sounds cool, I don't bleed light or lightly...

I would think mine is obvious to any fanboy, but Miyamoto is the creator of pretty much every cool Nintendo character. 1952 is the year of his birth, I normally use it as a screen name becuase somebody always registers miyamoto before me. Interesting fact btw Miyamoto's birthday is november 16th the same day the DS was released in America so that day is extra special.