By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official New Super Mario Bros Wii Thread

Wait, so what happened when I got 99 lives? I didn't notice anything, and I did it several times, especially with the cannonballs on that last airship.

Around the Network
The Ghost of RubangB said:
Wait, so what happened when I got 99 lives? I didn't notice anything, and I did it several times, especially with the cannonballs on that last airship.

Mario takes off hat

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

Try getting 99 lives without the propeller hat or penguin suit. It will be very obvious. Yoiu also need to end the stage with 99 lives.

I am devastated. I got all 231 coins. I received no reward. My heart is broken. Why have you forsaken me Miyamoto? There is a glimmer of hope. I have not yet unlocked all the movies. Perhaps after that I will get what is coming to me.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

^wow you got all the star coins? I have most of them but some of the coins are in really hard to reach places so I don't know if I'll be able to get all of them

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

What does General Producer mean? Also, beat the game. Credits were lulzy, Ending was lulzy too but to a lesser extent.

I only have 122 coins. I have my work cut out for me, it seems.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network

Oooooh, that's why I kept taking my hat off and putting it back on. It was kinda confusing.

can you get toad houses like in mariobros ds? by getting a 44 or 55 or
99 or something like that?

morenoingrato said:
can you get toad houses like in mariobros ds? by getting a 44 or 55 or
99 or something like that?

Sort of. Rescue a Toad, and you get a Toad House. Apparently, which Toad House you get depends on the clock? I'm not clear on the details.

Gnizmo said:
Try getting 99 lives without the propeller hat or penguin suit. It will be very obvious. Yoiu also need to end the stage with 99 lives.

I am devastated. I got all 231 coins. I received no reward. My heart is broken. Why have you forsaken me Miyamoto? There is a glimmer of hope. I have not yet unlocked all the movies. Perhaps after that I will get what is coming to me.

Booooooooo!!!

Can you resave toads and.. you can't without saving them?.. also is there a mode where you can gat pointas of how many enemies you killed and points like in e3? (not coin battle)

Not sure about the rest of your questions, but you can save Toads over and over again, yes.