By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official New Super Mario Bros Wii Thread

But does the Penguin suit allow you to turn into a statue to avoid being hit? Does the penguin suit allow you to turn into a statue and land on an enemy to kill them?
I think not. Tanooki suit FTW!!!!

Around the Network

The problem is they don't live long enough for ther attacks to come out. By the time they start to stand I am already over top of them getting the next hit.

I see we have any unbelievers today. This is most unfortunate. Alas I am but one man and an only spread the word to those that are ready to hear it. I bless you in the name of the Emperor, The Egg, and the Holy Mackeral. May you find some peace in the ever burning fires to come.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

noname2200 said:
Raistline said:

Sorry, The best all time mario suit is Tuniki Suite. Nothing else compares. End of Story.

Does the Tanooki Suit let you hop around on land like an awkward 2-year old with Tourette's? No? Then you are wrong sir!

Is the Tanooki Suit based on an animal of Japanese mythology known primarily for it's HUGE-ASS BALLS?

Yes. Yes it is.

Does that invalidate your opinion?

Yes. Yes it does.

Bah, you're all foolishly foolish fools if you foolishly believe in your foolish tomfoolery!

Fools. :P

Oh Wendy, you bitch. You had to prove me wrong didn't you? No more than 5 minutes after complaining about boss battles you go and do something unique and unavoidable.

Around the Network
Gnizmo said:
Oh Wendy, you bitch. You had to prove me wrong didn't you? No more than 5 minutes after complaining about boss battles you go and do something unique and unavoidable.

So I take it she's as tough as her SMB3 counterpart, then?

(I hated that fight)

Gnizmo said:

Khuutra said:

So I take it she's as tough as her SMB3 counterpart, then?

(I hated that fight)

I can't remember her from SMB3 honestly. I have never seen what she does before in Super Mario Bros before though. Now that I have beatten it I can admit it was really pretty funny overall. Well not so much what she does, but definitely part of her fight. I won't spoil it for you though.

I beat my first Khuutra! It was awesome! She's all sassy and badass, and has the best wand attack so far.

And Tanooki Suit is the best power-up ever. I mean... Tanookis are known for GIANT BALLS and for using counterfeit money to buy booze and get drunk. After they leave your bar, the money they gave you turns into leaves (hence the leaves from Tom Nook in Animal Crossing, the shady bastard).

WORSHIP THE TANOOKI!

I'm in world 3 and going up against Rol (Took down YesWiiCan and Rubang without too many problems).

Oh and speaking of world 3-1... that one took us forever. It's crazy tough with 4 players all fighting for the penguin suit. But this game is so. Much. Fun.

I love this game.