darthdevidem01 said:
Khuutra said:
darthdevidem01 said:

please don''t insult FF13

nomura isn't the head of FF13 (thank the lord)......Kitase is

our beloved FF10 team is doing it!!!!

The FF10 team is not beloved

Leave this topic and don't come back until you beat Super Mario Bros. 3

1. You haven't even finished it yet person with the pink lipstick avatar!

2. Damn it.....I think you just gave my "next game" I'm gonna play......can't be bothered to take out my SNES from the garage, so I'll play it on an emulator

@blacksaber

I WANT LUIGI TO SAVE HER!

You have it on All-Stars?

HELL YEAH!

So I have the lost levels mario game as well (or is it lost world?)...that was the actual SMB2.....but I can't finish that.

On my own I've finished NSMB DS & Super MArio World

I'll go back to Super Mario 3 now

@Wii_master

all stars is a mario game with all the mario (2D ones) in it.....I think my dad got it bundled with the SNES we got

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

oh now i see what u r talking abt

╔╦╦╗╔╦╗
║║║║╠╬╣
║║║║║║║ WOULD LIKE TO PLAY!!
╚══╝╚╩╝         

Wii_Master said:
oh now i see what u r talking abt

I SPENT half of my childhood on THIS GAME!!!!!! lol (and donkey kong country & pilot wings)!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

killeryoshis said:
Wii_Master said:
u don't even have the avatars so why r u asking.....by the way how do i become a member of the mega mario movement

The group got disbanded mounths ago. Some people forget to take it off so don't bother

Wait...

WHAT???!!!

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light

Holy crap, All Stars was some of the funnest shit ever. You guys just made me remember a part of my childhood. :'(

My cousin had an SNES, so that's how I played it all the time, if you guys were wondering.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

umm how do u know what post# it is??? like this post which one is it the 1000th post???like that...

╔╦╦╗╔╦╗
║║║║╠╬╣
╚══╝╚╩╝         

Wii_Master said:
umm how do u know what post# it is??? like this post which one is it the 1000th post???like that...

You click on View post, and then it says it in the URL space.

For example, your posts is the 2,802,083th.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

no i wanna know what post # for this thread only.....

╔╦╦╗╔╦╗
║║║║╠╬╣
╚══╝╚╩╝         

Then do the math... ?

umm ok so since i set it to 10 posts per page that means 16 x 10 = 160 plus 3 on page 17 = 163 so your post is 163rd in this thread and this post of mine is 164th....

╔╦╦╗╔╦╗
║║║║╠╬╣
╚══╝╚╩╝