By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - i got modern warfare 0_o

*glares with envy*

Around the Network
zzyoshiman said:
is it good?

if you liked modern warfare then YES!!! ITS FUCKING AMAZING!!! if not, then you def. wont like this one....the campaign is dam good, but it feels like the mult. player is all too similar, overall its a good 60$ package ^_^

radiantshadow92 said:
zzyoshiman said:
is it good?

if you liked modern warfare then YES!!! ITS FUCKING AMAZING!!! if not, then you def. wont like this one....the campaign is dam good, but it feels like the mult. player is all too similar, overall its a good 60$ package ^_^

is it better than COD MW

I regret making this my username, I made this name when I was 13 years old

Life could always get worse, you could be a mod for Neogaf

zzyoshiman said:
radiantshadow92 said:
zzyoshiman said:
is it good?

is it better than COD MW

the straight answer is yes

radiantshadow92 said:
eggs2see said:
looks photo shopped to me

nah, i bought it at a small town store, the people there are nice to nice customers *im a nice customer ^_^*

I'm just jealous thats all :( but i think this will be a hire first for me as i can't work out whether to go with PS3 or PC... so want to try them both first and see if it's enough of an improvement over cod4 to warrant a purchase *hears gasps from COD fanboys everywhere*

Around the Network

Is anyone onlne? Lol

I hate you!

indodude said:
Is anyone onlne? Lol

actually yeah, more than 10k thats for sure o_o

that's already more people than Uncharted 2 has playing online.......

radiantshadow92 said:
indodude said:
Is anyone onlne? Lol

actually yeah, more than 10k thats for sure o_o