By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - i got modern warfare 0_o

eggs2see said:
that's already more people than Uncharted 2 has playing online.......

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Don't tell that to Naughty Dog.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network
eggs2see said:

I truly belive that the uncharted online counter is wrong because i got uncharted early as well and there were plenty online when the counter said there were 0, so yeah, the number you are using is probably wrong, i mean 1.2 mill people bought the game, but less than 10k are online????

SHMUPGurus said:
eggs2see said:

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Don't tell that to Naughty Dog.

its truly sad how much more sales MW2 is gonna get than uncharted 2 =/....i wish naughty-dog would receive more credit for their incredible achievements 

I wish the counter was wrong, but considering the pings i get, and how hard it is for me to find a co-op game, let alone try find ANYONE playing in my home country of australia, i think it might be pretty close...

I agree though i wish Uncharted 2 had done even better, i mean it's doing well.. but considering the brilliance of this game.. it has done terribly, and no one seems to like the multiplayer, yet i find it a refreshing change from the usual fps's by adding elements of climbing and sneaking into the action. oh well.... maybe Uncharted 3......

eggs2see said:
I wish the counter was wrong, but considering the pings i get, and how hard it is for me to find a co-op game, let alone try find ANYONE playing in my home country of australia, i think it might be pretty close...

I agree though i wish Uncharted 2 had done even better, i mean it's doing well.. but considering the brilliance of this game.. it has done terribly, and no one seems to like the multiplayer, yet i find it a refreshing change from the usual fps's by adding elements of climbing and sneaking into the action. oh well.... maybe Uncharted 3......

win

Around the Network

Will the store that sold it to you get in trouble for selling it before release day?

Shadowfest3 said:
Will the store that sold it to you get in trouble for selling it before release day?

nah...im sure any small town store can sell games early

Lucky A**!!!

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

Nice man!
I gotta wait until Monday at midnight

eggs2see said:

Are you joking?  I don't have Uncharted 2 yet but only 10K are online playing this game?  Guess the multi-player for Uncharted 2 is really short lived.

OT:  YOU LUCKY BASTARD! Man, everything is going Sony fans ways these days.