Forums - Gaming Discussion - i got modern warfare 0_o

That is a horrible carpet.

Around the Network

^^^who cares????

╔╦╦╗╔╦╗
║║║║╠╬╣
║║║║║║║ WOULD LIKE TO PLAY!!
╚══╝╚╩╝         

That's awesome dude! Can you get banned if you play it online though since its not supposed to be out until tuesday?

Lucky, but I'll only have to wait a few more days.

O-D-C said:
Paul said:
ECC said:

i ended MW2 in about 3hr and change....it was ok just more of the same.reflex should not be missed by any wii fps fan.

How long is the single player in reflex?

! : O

no!!!!! Is reflex as good as MW1  or almost

I regret making this my username, I made this name when I was 13 years old

Life could always get worse, you could be a mod for Neogaf

Around the Network

One of my good friends and his cousin got their hands on this game today. Apparently some Northeastern states got to get their hands on the game early.
http://kotaku.com/5399552/northeast-us-gamestops-selling-modern-warfare-2-early

I live in the South unfortunately. But I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw my friends online. So my friend and I took a trip to a local Gamestop. The guys behind the counter proceeded to tell us that it's only a rumor that some Gamestops are selling the game early. And that there was a press release from Corporate to not sell the game early. Well we told him we saw our friends on xbox live and were playing it and my friend said "yea i talked to my brother, who told me he already bought it." I even had a picture on my camera to prove that some people already had it. They still wouldn't sell it to us.

But there are quite a few people who already had the game. My friend was ranked 56000th with like a 4000 multiplayer score. So there are already a ton of people playing it.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

man, i have to wait 2 more days

3 of my friends are playing already (PS3) it has the same feature as LBP in your friends list in the XMB where it shows you what game are they playing and what mode and map.

hey radiant shadow, could you send me a copy of MW2?

zzyoshiman said:
hey radiant shadow, could you send me a copy of MW2?

might as well wait till tuesday lol