By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Valve: 360 community "HEAD AND SHOULDERS above PS3"

kunaixhaku said:
i don't see the "head and shoulders" this man is talking about....ps3 and psn are just as good as 360 and xbox live.

I see the head and the shoulders. No neck, though.

Around the Network

whatever, valve can run their company any way they like. insulting potential customers however, can't be good business.

^ LOL, badgenome never ceases to make me laugh.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

valve...the most hated/lasy ass/crummy developer i have EVER seen!
Activision are soo nice compared to there jumped up little pri*ks...we dont want your average games.
shame i will have to play Uncharted 2, God of War and Gran Turismo...got how will i live without left for dead...o dear haha

Yeah the online psn service is so broken that Uncharted 2 multiplayer is no good (sarcasm)
If other developers can get their games to work well (online) and trust me naughty dog set a really good example of how to create a really great online experience, it's just valve is lazy, plus i think m$ may have put $$ in their pockets just to say that.

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

Around the Network

he just changing PR, now their statement making them look bad, they change PSN it's bad

How would they know?

kitler53 said:
whatever, valve can run their company any way they like. insulting potential customers however, can't be good business.

This.

I've never owned a Valve game, but from what everyone says they are very high quality, great games.  But it just seems dumb to keep berating a console they don't even develop for.

Owner of PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, and 3DS

I'm curious how'd they would know, I mean they haven't made anything for PS3 ever.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

letsdance said:
How would they know?

The knowledge lies within Microsoft's money.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!