By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Time for Modern Warfare-Reflex multiplayer videos!

Davidd; I believe it's the same 2 player mode W@W had..so technically yes it has local multiplayer, but not the kind I'd be satisfied with.

Bet between Slimbeast and Arius Dion about Wii sales 2009:

If the Wii sells less than 20 million in 2009 (as defined by VGC sales between week ending 3d Jan 2009 to week ending 4th Jan 2010) Slimebeast wins and get to control Arius Dion's sig for 1 month.

If the Wii sells more than 20 million in 2009 (as defined above) Arius Dion wins and gets to control Slimebeast's sig for 1 month.

Around the Network

@maxwell

For sure. Count me in.

Ok so when the game launches we'll make a league (me and ECC will probably have to always be on different teams so things are balanced though XD)

@ECC
Very Nice man, make a thread about your impressions of both like you did for KZ2 I found it very informative :D

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

pretty nice draw distance, color me impressed.

Around the Network

Jaggies on that car! Teh game is doomes2!

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

@Arius Dion: thnks man , ok so no "real" local multiplayer, bummmer , anyways at least is some type of multiplayer i think it could kind of fun. I´m definitly getting this in christmas and maybe maybe NSMB Wii ( damn money

psrock said:
zzyoshiman said:
wow, looks identical to the 360/ps3 versions

it does?

I think what he means is that everything is perfectly the same, down to the last detail in each map but just at a different level of clarity. I'd have to agree. I haven't been able to find anything about these videos that would suggest there's anything not in this game that is in the original. For all intents and purposes this basically looks like the HD version on a standard definition televesion.

I already own this game for 360, but I'm tempted to buy this just to have another group to play it with. The game looks absolutely fantastic. For those on the fence just because this is a two year old port, please don't allow that to be your deciding factor. COD4 is still a great game, and this looks to be a damn good port of it. For those that wanted a Wii FPS with the care and attention that typically goes into HD console titles, this is your game.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Onyxmeth said:
psrock said:
zzyoshiman said:
wow, looks identical to the 360/ps3 versions

it does?

I think what he means is that everything is perfectly the same, down to the last detail in each map but just at a different level of clarity. I'd have to agree. I haven't been able to find anything about these videos that would suggest there's anything not in this game that is in the original. For all intents and purposes this basically looks like the HD version on a standard definition televesion.

I already own this game for 360, but I'm tempted to buy this just to have another group to play it with. The game looks absolutely fantastic. For those on the fence just because this is a two year old port, please don't allow that to be your deciding factor. COD4 is still a great game, and this looks to be a damn good port of it. For those that wanted a Wii FPS with the care and attention that typically goes into HD console titles, this is your game.

Agreed 100% I couldn't have said it any better.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

I'm not into dual analog aiming if I can help it, and my PCs aren't gaming PCs (great for internet and image editing), so this is one of my top purchase choices this holiday.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs