By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Anyone else wish the FPS craze would die?

The reason why there are so many FPS has nothing to do with PC. The most likely reason is the same reason Metroid became a FPS, it was easier to develop for.

Around the Network

FPS can go and die or live for all I care, they bore the hell out of me, exept for those that are innovating.

Its not going to happen anytime soon. Even though in general I don't like FPS much their are a few that I like and I'm looking forward to Bioshock 2.

deathgod33 said:
psrock said:
Let me see:

10 hours of intense gaming, unlimited online play
or
60 to 100 hours bore fest, crappy music, text reading .

One of the greatest posts ever made, i wish everyone on this site could realize that.

I agree, that is an awesome post. I'd take Call of Duty any day over Final Fantasy.

I'll do a signature later

PSROCK owns this thread

Around the Network

Since when do JRPG's have crappy music. The only FPS franchise that I know has a memorable music is the Halo series. JRPG's have always have more memorable and better music then FPS even the lousy ones.

What's up with the FPS fans attacking RPGs and vice versa? You can like them both you know.

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

The FPS craze on consoles? Yes, I never liked playing FPS on consoles. On the PC; no way!