By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wiiwaa!! Game of the forever!

that is so neat--if my daughter were a bit older i would gladly get her that

Around the Network

It's so SIMPLE. Stick a wiiremote in a stuffy as a psychological link to the game character. daaayuum. That's simply genius. Talk about character immersion, can't get much better than that. Though the software looks really low qaulity, but then again this is for 3-5 year olds.

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.

Actually, that is a pretty cool idea.

Cool... But it's On-Rails!!!
xD

It may look silly but is actually not a bad use of the wii mote. Who knows? maybe with the right marketing it can be the next "tickle me elmo"

Around the Network

I want this...no seriously...i want it for myself...a 23 year old male...all mine! This looks so cool!!!!!

Follow Me: twitter.com/alkamiststar

Watch Me: youtube.com/alkamiststar

Play Along: XBL & SEN : AlkamistStar

Need to find out the name of the track that played over the trailer.....

nintendo and sega fan since i was old enough to hold a game controller.

note: my games collection on my profile is only 20ish% complete, i've got a boatload of 360,saturn and dreamcast games to add and a few ps3 games, thanks :)

Great idea that I could see going places and even turning into its own genre.
I would like to see a sequel or another game with even more ideas along this concept.
Perfect for young gamers :)

Current Favorites:
Wii - Muramasa, MH3, Metroid Trilogy, RS2, Okami, RE4, COD, Dead Space, Scarface
PC - L4D, TF2, BFBC2, Killing Floor, Aquaria, Warsow, many UDK indie games
Mods - MechWarrior:Living Legends, Star Wars: Galatic Warfare, PVKII, Goldeneye Source, L4D mods
PS3 - Demon Souls, Way of the Samurai 3
Social Modding Club: ModDb | Steam

Justice!

The name of the game is a "mystery"?

I couldn't figure out what the hell that chick was saying.