By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Just finished Dead Space: Extraction.... WOW

What a game, so many good things to say about it

the graphics are top notch as is the sound, voice acting, its all world class, actually comparing this to Metroid Prime 3 and they look kinda the same.

the gameplay is a lil on the light side since its on rails, but it will keep you tense and you will never take your finger off the trigger

the atmosphere OMG, this is the scariest game I have every played, terryfing,

I loved every second of it, go out and buy this game it dosent deserve to bomb,

Visceral you have made a true masterpiece, not only on the Wii but in all of gaming in general.

What a game.

Around the Network

Time to buy it and not play it.

looks like you enjoyed it, I was considering it at one point because of the good reviews it got, but i just didn't feel the need to get another rail shooter when i bought HotD:OK recently and i'm not that big a fan of the genre.

it sounds lovely though, and it looked good in the videos i watched, oh WHY did it have to on rails?...

the fact that its on rails only adds to the cinematic flair and scariness, really this game is HELPED by being on rails

Man I completely agree. With all of the contriversy surrounding this game it's great to hear of people who do love it for what it does right. Which is pretty much everything :P

Around the Network

its great isnt it. 2 player co op is amazing. deserves to sell so much better.

I still refuse to buy a test game. Until it's $10. 'Cause $10 is the most I would pay to test a game.

Imagine if you played Dead Space. Oh man, I'd like to see your reaction after finishing this one!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

SHMUPGurus said:
Imagine if you played Dead Space. Oh man, I'd like to see your reaction after finishing this one!

I agree. Man, that game was awesome.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

In fact, the game is indeed pretty good, story driven, it explains a lot more the story than the original Dead Space. Somehow, I still don't understand why the heck they had to make this one on rail. I don't say it's a bad thing , coz I really enjoyed Ghost Squad and RE:UC, and I'll get RE:TDC, but the game should have been a TPS imho.