By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Cheap walmart 360 deal is for real!!! Walmart confirms it.

Wow that 360 $199 deal where you get a $100 gift card back is real!!!!  

Last year walmart had an incident that caused one of its employees to be killed by stampeding customers.  I guess they are trying to get rid of that mess a little by spreading out the deals all month long.  Which I think is a great  idea.  No one should have to worry about their lives being in jeapordy from crazy shoppers.

Walmart's official website today confirms the rumor we broke yesterday about one heck of a deal on the Xbox 360 Arcade.

Listed among the one day in-store specials for this Saturday, Nov. 7, is an Xbox 360 Arcade console for $199 that comes with a $100 gift card. Other deals include discounted TVs, a Blu-ray player, DVD player and laptop.

More interesting, though, is what our sources tell us about the sale.

This weekend's one-day sale is just the first of weekly sales that will be hitting Walmart in the lead up to the post Thanksgiving retail sales explosion known as Black Friday.

We're told that this is Walmart's attempt at pulling a little of the focus off that huge shopping day and trying to spread the wealth over the entire month. So look out for future deals, perhaps including more gaming price cuts.

http://kotaku.com/5396769/walmart-confirms-360-sale-more-cuts-coming

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."

Quote by- The Imortal John Wayne, the original BADASS!

Around the Network

Damn, I hope they have a somewhat small LCD for sale for cheap.

Nice. I'll snag it and then mod my son's 360. Woo-hoo! And wifey can't be mad with the $100 gift card. Yessir.

wow.... i will have to buy my third 360!

damndl0ser said:

Last year walmart had an incident that caused one of its employees to be killed by stampeding customers.

Is that for real?

Around the Network
ultima said:
damndl0ser said:

Last year walmart had an incident that caused one of its employees to be killed by stampeding customers.

Is that for real?

It was a couple years ago in NY. A contract worker got trampeled.

madskillz said:
ultima said:
damndl0ser said:

Is that for real?

It was a couple years ago in NY. A contract worker got trampeled.

Americans...tsk.

wow!!!

Wow such a great deal.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

i might just get one