By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Cheap walmart 360 deal is for real!!! Walmart confirms it.

Xoj said:
so now 360 its fighting with the same price the ps2.?

Nice try.  I'm so glad every time you try to say something anti-360 people are now ignoring you

Well except me because I can't stand your fud you are always spreading on windows and the 360.

Around the Network
damndl0ser said:
V-r0cK said:
JaggedSac said:
madskillz said:
ultima said:
damndl0ser said:

Last year walmart had an incident that caused one of its employees to be killed by stampeding customers.

Is that for real?

It was a couple years ago in NY. A contract worker got trampeled.

Americans...tsk.

Seriously them people must be crazy how can they not feel that they're stepping on somebody? Mentality, walking in a store you'd know you should be stepping on smooth surface and if you're not then usually you'd look down to see what you step on.  Then again since its in America, the country with the highest obesity, walking wobbly is probably normal.  Shame on those people just to save a few bucks ended up killing an innocent person.  

OT: 42" sharp HDTV for under $500 seems like a good deal wow

Seriously, no need in trying to make this about "obesity".  The people that did this were pretty much being pushed from other people behind them.  The same thing has happend countless times throughout the world.  Football games, Rock Concerts, and pretty much any kind of event that gets people excited enoujgh to que in very large lines.

It was a tragic accident and I am fairly certain no one wanted it to happen.  ESP... the people who actually stepped on the poor soul.

lol i was just joking about that part. 

Nightsurge

Don't feed the...
well you know the rest

V-r0cK said:
damndl0ser said:
V-r0cK said:
JaggedSac said:
madskillz said:
ultima said:
damndl0ser said:

Last year walmart had an incident that caused one of its employees to be killed by stampeding customers.

Is that for real?

It was a couple years ago in NY. A contract worker got trampeled.

Americans...tsk.

Seriously them people must be crazy how can they not feel that they're stepping on somebody? Mentality, walking in a store you'd know you should be stepping on smooth surface and if you're not then usually you'd look down to see what you step on.  Then again since its in America, the country with the highest obesity, walking wobbly is probably normal.  Shame on those people just to save a few bucks ended up killing an innocent person.  

OT: 42" sharp HDTV for under $500 seems like a good deal wow

Seriously, no need in trying to make this about "obesity".  The people that did this were pretty much being pushed from other people behind them.  The same thing has happend countless times throughout the world.  Football games, Rock Concerts, and pretty much any kind of event that gets people excited enoujgh to que in very large lines.

It was a tragic accident and I am fairly certain no one wanted it to happen.  ESP... the people who actually stepped on the poor soul.

lol i was just joking about that part. 

Ya I know what ya mean, its always fun talking about people being trampled like that. :(

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."

Quote by- The Imortal John Wayne, the original BADASS!

Lord Flashheart said:

Nightsurge

Don't feed the...
well you know the rest

I know, right?  Sadly I got banned for like 7 days as "flaming" for calling him what he is... the end of your sentence.

Around the Network

Glad I stopped when I did ;)

nightsurge said:
Xoj said:
so now 360 its fighting with the same price the ps2.?

Nice try.  I'm so glad every time you try to say something anti-360 people are now ignoring you

Well except me because I can't stand your fud you are always spreading on windows and the 360.

Please, ignore the.... - don't feed him. Best way to confront ignorance? Ignore it.

nightsurge said:
Lord Flashheart said:

Nightsurge

Don't feed the...
well you know the rest

I know, right?  Sadly I got banned for like 7 days as "flaming" for calling him what he is... the end of your sentence.

Did he get banned for it? Is he a mod or does he have a 'Get out of a ban' card? Must be nice to run around and spread your propaganda like rain and get away with it. I've reported him at least 5 times and nothing. Wow.

madskillz said:
nightsurge said:
Lord Flashheart said:

Nightsurge

Don't feed the...
well you know the rest

Did he get banned for it? Is he a mod or does he have a 'Get out of a ban' card? Must be nice to run around and spread your propaganda like rain and get away with it. I've reported him at least 5 times and nothing. Wow.

Same here.  I've reported him many many times and have yet to see him banned.  I think it is partially because he is not an english speaking individual and so the mods take the benefit of the doubt that he just mis-translated what he meant to say or something....

I don't know....  Another thing is he's sneaky.  He does it once, then if anyone comments or calls him out as a.... you know.... he ignores it, never replies, and reports that person.  Most fanboys/trolls like to keep up their argument in multiple posts while he just sticks to one of that type of post per thread.

Maybe I should buy one and sell it back.