By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Cheap walmart 360 deal is for real!!! Walmart confirms it.

each store will get 10-30 of them... the sale starts at 8:00AM so you better hurry the fuck up

Around the Network

Why are some people in this thread buying two? For friends?

I think to sell one and keep the GC. Make a profit on the consoles.

The Wally World I went to was not a SuperCenter and had like 15 laptops, 15 TVs and 15 360s. They also had a basketful of Blu Ray players, which, by the time I left, no one had even touched.

I was the 25th person in line, and they had like 6 360s when I paid for mine. I also had to sign a sheet - I'm sure folks would try and flip the 360s back and pocket the GC - AND they got the last few digits off the 360 and put it on the sheet I signed. The sheet also had the GC number on it too.

That's cool. I got there at 7:20 Saturday morn, got the 360 around 8:10 and made it home about an hour later. I'm gonna sell my Premium with a couple games and give this one to my son. Or, I may keep it and mod my son's 360. Still deciding.

Regardless, I have the GC, so that's sweet.

And I'm going to report you to MS Madskillz for modding your console. ;)

Around the Network
headshot91 said:
Why are some people in this thread buying two? For friends?

Oh yeah - it was 1 item per customer at the WalMart I was at, and they were only allowed to go to two registers. The manager said they were free to shop all over the store, but had to pay for their item immediately after they received it.

I noticed a few folks worked in teams - one would get a laptop, one would get a 360 and the other would get another laptop.

The laptops were $298 - retail on them were $598. Good deal, but I have 3 laptops already ;-(

Lord Flashheart said:
And I'm going to report you to MS Madskillz for modding your console. ;)

LOL. Please do. I like experimenting with stuff - but I would never take it online. Still deciding what to do with it.

You can also go online, today, and get the same deal. I wish I would have known.

Matter of fact, I may do that again - if I can use my gift card.

Let me check and see if I can do that.

Dang ... that junk is sold out online. I was too late!

Well as I can see you're disappointed I wont report you.

ebay should be getting a bunch of Walmart gift cards pretty soon

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=p3907.m38.l1313&_nkw=walmart+gift+card&_sacat=See-All-Categories

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence