By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - BlazBlue announced for PSP.

thekitchensink said:
Wait, so they can port the game to PSP but not Wi...

The game is too hardcore for the Wii to handle it. I mean you got one dude on the left and another on the right punching each other in the face.

Around the Network
TheThunder said:
thekitchensink said:

The game is too hardcore for the Wii to handle it. I mean you got one dude on the left and another on the right punching each other in the face.

MAYBE there no real answer.

Gintama is the funniest show EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Proud owner of all currnet gen consoles.

I not a big wii fan

Okita the sadist.

Blazblue = best fighting game this gen

(^^)v

Looking forward to: FF Versus XIII / LBP2 / The Last Guardian / Yakuza 4 / ICO Collection

because porting to portable > another console...

TheThunder said:
thekitchensink said:

That's AWESOME XD

Respect, sir.  Quote of the day.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network
thekitchensink said:

Well, use the HD vs. Wii argument. Game will likely sell much better on PSP and it'll cost much less to port it.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

TheThunder said:
thekitchensink said:

Haha... wow, that made me laugh.

I think it's something to do with the 3D backgrounds, and the fighting... as far as a real answer goes.  Maybe wii can't support all of that and the hit sparks, and what-not at 60 frames per second..... But, then again, with the PSP, I'm sure they're toning down the graphics in some way, since the screens already small...

Why the wii isn't getting fighters is a mystery to me.  Ah well, I've got PS360.

Blazblue is such a great game, but fighting games just don't work on the PSP, you can't have competition from the other console owners since you control the game differently.

Bet with Dr.A.Peter.Nintendo that Super Mario Galaxy 2 won't sell 15 million copies up to six months after it's release, the winner will get Avatar control for a week and signature control for a month.

thekitchensink said:

Yeah then it could enjoy as amazing sales as guilty gears released on Wii.

Which sales were so amazing that they caused system meltdown and unfortunatly are shown as zero on VGC

Hmm i wonder if this will be same game or are they changing something ?

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Great! more games for my PSP.