By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Proof that Xbox 360 is more reliable than PS3! (Oh the irony)

im sorry if ur console goes bust.

both ps3 and 360 should not go bust.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network

The sad thing is my console isnt even a year old yet, i got it March 13th 2009.

Garnett said:

Oh damn! really? that sucks, i just checked out my PS3's info and it says DoP March 2007 ... so 2 years of awesome HD gaming til it went kouput...

But damn... wait a min you only had a 360 this year? could have sworn you had one earlier. >_>

I am not seeing the irony here.

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Garnett said:

Oh damn! really? that sucks, i just checked out my PS3's info and it says DoP March 2007 ... so 2 years of awesome HD gaming til it went kouput...

But damn... wait a min you only had a 360 this year? could have sworn you had one earlier. >_>

2.5 years was going to turn 3 in 4 more months.

Around the Network
ironman said:
Xoj said:
ironman said:
rexwong said:
This is funny that RED XBOX is RROD be default,
Please kindly replace your XBOX -> PS3, WINDOWS (BLUS SCREEN) -> MAC OS,
OFFICE 2007 -> iWORKS
You will be very happy, cost effective, (i totally complete all those thing)

erm, it didn't RROD

Windows blue screen means you went too far into it while messing around, so you just reinstall windows (cheaper than buying a MAC) OR go with a lynux distro... 

Office 2007 is great, and I can see no advantage to iWorks other than it comes with an overly expensive OS...Use open Office if you don't have office 2007

Jeeze, get real dude, macs are NOT the way to go unless you are into recording, or you want to fit into the rest of the "elite" with the tweed jackets...and even then Ubuntu studio works better and it's free...Oh, did I mention you can run it very well on an older machine...sheesh. 

i ahve office 2007 with ubuntu 9.10 =D.

just had to insert the disc =D it rocks my core 2 duo

Oof, you are brave, I'm waiting till they release 9.10 as a finished version...anyway, what are you running office on? Wine? 

Wait, you didn't install it on your HD and dual boot? thats what I'm doing, it rocks my humble 1.8 gHz AMD Athlon. lol

wine 1.1.3.2 install is bliss, just insert the disc and wait til it's over.

and 9.10 it's out final version. love it. its FAST!. lighting fast.

@Seraphic

Yeah i had a 360 before, i had to sell it i needed money for bills, but i bought the RE edition one.

@JaggedSac

The irony was that i was in Seraphic thread talking about how unreliable that model of PS3 is and then this happens to me lol.

That sucks, you still have your PC right?

@Phinch1

Yeah my PC which can barley run VGC, lol i need a new gaming PC.

Ahh i see, thats a solid reason to sell it then, more of a man then me, pfft i'd rather become a male hooker before i sell my PS3. -.-