By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Proof that Xbox 360 is more reliable than PS3! (Oh the irony)

rexwong said:
This is funny that RED XBOX is RROD be default,
Please kindly replace your XBOX -> PS3, WINDOWS (BLUS SCREEN) -> MAC OS,
OFFICE 2007 -> iWORKS
You will be very happy, cost effective, (i totally complete all those thing)

erm, it didn't RROD

Windows blue screen means you went too far into it while messing around, so you just reinstall windows (cheaper than buying a MAC) OR go with a lynux distro... 

Office 2007 is great, and I can see no advantage to iWorks other than it comes with an overly expensive OS...Use open Office if you don't have office 2007

Jeeze, get real dude, macs are NOT the way to go unless you are into recording, or you want to fit into the rest of the "elite" with the tweed jackets...and even then Ubuntu studio works better and it's free...Oh, did I mention you can run it very well on an older machine...sheesh. 

Past Avatar picture!!!

Don't forget your helmet there, Master Chief!

Around the Network
Garnett said:

@ironman

K

Well, you gotta make sure you can RROD it first. 

Past Avatar picture!!!

ironman said:
rexwong said:
OFFICE 2007 -> iWORKS

erm, it didn't RROD

Windows blue screen means you went too far into it while messing around, so you just reinstall windows (cheaper than buying a MAC) OR go with a lynux distro... 

Office 2007 is great, and I can see no advantage to iWorks other than it comes with an overly expensive OS...Use open Office if you don't have office 2007

Jeeze, get real dude, macs are NOT the way to go unless you are into recording, or you want to fit into the rest of the "elite" with the tweed jackets...and even then Ubuntu studio works better and it's free...Oh, did I mention you can run it very well on an older machine...sheesh. 

i ahve office 2007 with ubuntu 9.10 =D.

just had to insert the disc =D it rocks my core 2 duo

Xoj said:
ironman said:
rexwong said:
OFFICE 2007 -> iWORKS

erm, it didn't RROD

i ahve office 2007 with ubuntu 9.10 =D.

just had to insert the disc =D it rocks my core 2 duo

Oof, you are brave, I'm waiting till they release 9.10 as a finished version...anyway, what are you running office on? Wine? 

Wait, you didn't install it on your HD and dual boot? thats what I'm doing, it rocks my humble 1.8 gHz AMD Athlon. lol

Past Avatar picture!!!

I got a warning the last time I made that statement

OT: haha silly xbox

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
Xoj said:
isn't the red model the jasper that supposed to have no problems? =(.

i lost my faith in microsoft ;_;

who are you klidding ... you never had any.

I wanted to say the same thing, but there were more pressing comments to attend to. lol

Past Avatar picture!!!

The part where you gave it the finger was excellent xDDD
Anyway my brother has similar problems with his 360 (but he bought it back in 2006) :(

I'm sry for you mate.

Garnett said:

@Madskillz

Yeah thanks, my 360 was falling apart.

@Seprahic  

lol cant wait to see it.

Man,keep your 360 horizontaly,not standing up. Gravity will do that to your DVD drive.

Also,make sure the air in the back of your 360 has where to go,you will avoid rrod in that way.

@Barozi -> what problems,my friend?

Stan85 said:
Garnett said:

@Madskillz

Yeah thanks, my 360 was falling apart.

@Seprahic  

lol cant wait to see it.

Man,keep your 360 horizontaly,not standing up. Gravity will do that to your DVD drive.

Also,make sure the air in the back of your 360 has where to go,you will avoid rrod in that way.

@Barozi -> what problems,my friend?

Well he can't open his drive when there's no game inside. I have no idea why (he neither and he works with such technical stuff everyday).

Sometimes when he switches discs it can happen that the drive closes automatically and the only way he can open it again is to use force.

LMAO @ the finger!