By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Good choice, welcome brother

Around the Network

Thx peeps

now u need to try the best games out so far, MGS4, UC 2 and GTA 4

Welcome as everyone has said. OH and I can't agree more about Demon's Souls. AMAZING game that is a blast to play. I wish this game would get more hype because I want a sequel bad! LBP GOTY edition is pretty incredible too FYI.

Oh and if you want to see 2 movies that show some of the best things that blu ray offers (which prove my point to the naysayers of blu ray out there, you have to be BLIND or lying to say that it isn't amazing IMO), then get Sunshine and I Robot. Almost every movie looks amazing on blu ray, those are just two really really amazing ones. I think the only ones that are bad are old ones that are redone and slapped on blu ray without anything other than "digital scrubbing". Older cameras were not able to record to the quality that blu ray can show so unless they remaster it then it is just a shiny upscaled version IMO.

well, since you are already getting both Uncharted then I suppose all I can say is congrats and welcom (to the darkside mwahahaha), but try Flower from PSN.

Around the Network

LBP is a must have, and dont forget infamous and all the other exclusives.. WELCOME ^_^

I'd recommend giving inFamous and Disgaea3 a look at. Also, Demon's Souls and VC are too very notable and amazing games.

Happy Gaming.

4 ≈ One

I was gonna say you can get Valkyria Chronicle for USD20 at gamestop (US) now, then I noticed you're from Sweden. (O_O)

I picked up VC two days ago and like it so far. ^^

Zargeras said:

[...]

Will download tons of demos tomorrow and test some games out:)

Haha, everyone does that! Congrats, and have fun.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Zargeras said:
Will get VC, never played a turn based RPG before but I've heard so much good from it so I must buy it

VC is more of a tactial RPG, which forces you to end up using strategy to beat levels.  It isn't a normal RPG where you can grind, grind, grind. You need to use terrain, remain covered and so on.  Good for something different, and if you like the art style, it is a really great looking game.