By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

yeahhhhh welcome to the PS3 hype bandwagon xD

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

Around the Network

I'm not going to recommend any games because you've already spent a hell lot of money. But one think I am happy about is that you bought MGS4.

Thx guys

I plan on spending another 2000 $ on games the next 3 months, to get all the games i've missed,

I kinnda like every genre except FPS, but I think I will still get KZ2 and Resistance 1(to begin with)

@ Jneul = Actually this package was pretty cheap compared to other stores in SWEDEN, Sweden is a pretty expensive county (High taxes!= which is good)

@ halil23 = Yeah i knew about the UFC game, will get it soon

also a good Blu Ray site

http://www.blu-ray.com/

congrats !

Around the Network

High taxes = good health care system, good for people that are not so wealthy in forms of contributions if needed, you will almost never go homeless in sweden if its up to you. The people who are homeless in Sweden are mostly by choice I would presume

grats!

Welcome to the dark side Zargeras

hm i also see everybody already gave you recommendations but maybe they forgot some great titles...i give u some more!

Little Big Planet...u really need to give it a try...easily one of the best games this Gen!

Ratchet & Clank series...great Jump N Run!

Siren: Blood Curse...real good survival horror!

Mototstorm Pacific Rift if u like racing games!

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 1, 2 and Heavenly Sword if u like Action and Hack & Slash!

Folklore, Eternal Sonata and Disgaea 3...some real great RPGs!

I'm sorry for posting without having anything to add to the thread, but what you said intrigued me... you like every genre except for FPSs and... you have never played a turn based game?

O_o

I mean... it could be that you like Platformers (which is the last major genre, if you don't count sports games), but seeing as you haven't bought a Wii and you're willing to spend all that money all at once... it makes me think you're not exactly the kind of gamer who only buys games once in a long while... which would be the case if you're not into any of the 3 major genres.

The point is: What kind of games DO you play?

Quem disse que a boca é tua?

Qual é, Dadinho...?

Dadinho é o caralho! Meu nome agora é Zé Pequeno!

congrats on your new ps3

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3