By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Metroid Prime Trilogy Friend Voucher Thread

Hello all!

I have PAL Metroid Prime Trilogy and would like to swap 15 friend vouchers!

My wii number is: 5051 1309 6381 1972

Thanks!

Around the Network

I think i still need around 8 credits, and ive got 12+ to trade, so if anyone is still intersted, be sure to let me now.

I'm only playing the first Prime right now. Are there any friend vouchers before 3, or should I come back when I get to 3?

The Ghost of RubangB said:
I'm only playing the first Prime right now. Are there any friend vouchers before 3, or should I come back when I get to 3?

Come back when you get to 3. In the first two just focus on scanning everything.

Oh, I want to add my code!
Don't know what it is at the moment though...

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Around the Network
Khuutra said:
The Ghost of RubangB said:

Come back when you get to 3. In the first two just focus on scanning everything.

Yeah I'm having more fun scanning stuff than actually fighting the baddies.  It's basically an amazing immersive explore-and-scan game for me.

But is it possible to miss something early on that you'll never get a 2nd chance to scan?  My pirate data logbook is missing the 2nd entry.  Do you know if the pirate data comes in order?

I'll be coming back to this thread when I get around to Corruption.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Yes there are scans that you can miss, even early on. I remember missing a Pirate lore scan that was on the space station in the begining of the game. But there are enemies aswell that you can miss. That just stop showing up after a certain point at the games. And ofcourse there are the bosses which you obviously have to scan before you defeat them :P

need to actually open the box .... I hate those "you need a friend with the same game to unlock content" things.... what if I start the game in 2 years!!

(anyways, in 3, I barely started it, but I managed to send my voucher codes many times by using and SD card and sending....delete save.... copy... send....repeat....)

Might wanna see if this works.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Hephaestos said:
need to actually open the box .... I hate those "you need a friend with the same game to unlock content" things.... what if I start the game in 2 years!!

(anyways, in 3, I barely started it, but I managed to send my voucher codes many times by using and SD card and sending....delete save.... copy... send....repeat....)

Might wanna see if this works.

Last i checked, friend vouchers dont save to the SD save, only friend credits do. Im almost positive thats the case,