By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Console Brand FINAL SHOWDOWN!!! PS1 vs SNES.....

It is quite a hard choice. But I still stand by the Snes. It just had perfect games in every genre. PS1 was great to. But FF6 was amazing.

Around the Network

@lestat

no FF 7,8 LOL (legia) , LOD , Persona, MGS , Silent Hill or RE, chrono Cross...etc :O

ur mitochondria sucks man

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

My Mitochondria doesn't suck :P

Final Fantasy IV - V, Lufia 1 and Lufia 2, Soul Blazer, Illusion of Gaia, Terranigma, Earthbound, Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy Mystical Quest, Legend of Zelda ALTTP, Kirby Super Star, Super Mario All Stars, F1 Pole Position, F1 Roc 2, Breath of Fire I and Breath of Fire II, Bahamut Lagoon, Bomberman 3, Castlevania Vampire Kiss, Donkey Kong Country I - III... :O

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

SNES wins this with Super Mario World, Yoshi's Island, Final Fantasy IV & VI, Chrono Trigger, Secret of Mana, Donkey Country 1,2 & 3, Star Fox, Super Mario Kart, A Link to the Past, Super Metroid.

Also, the console itself was indestructible, I can't count how many times it fell off the table it was standing on without a dent.

Signature goes here!

lestatdark said:
My Mitochondria doesn't suck :P

Final Fantasy IV - V, Lufia 1 and Lufia 2, Soul Blazer, Illusion of Gaia, Terranigma, Earthbound, Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy Mystical Quest, Legend of Zelda ALTTP, Kirby Super Star, Super Mario All Stars, F1 Pole Position, F1 Roc 2, Breath of Fire I and Breath of Fire II, Bahamut Lagoon, Bomberman 3, Castlevania Vampire Kiss, Donkey Kong Country I - III... :O

where is it...where is MGS

ur respect toke 9999 points of damage

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

Love them both but 1 console had a certain game so its Ps1 for me.

OMG!!!! You used a Luis Figo picture!!!! :OOO +1Billion points of respect for you :D

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

^ He is still mad

He's mad because he's no longer in our national team :P He forgives me, for being portuguese :D

Current PC Build

PlayStation

because today i'm still playing with it.

the best game that I played in PS was Final Fantasy VIII (FF8)

SNES was the first console in my life, but PlayStation was the console than I enjoyed the most.