By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Famitsu Hardware 10/19 to 10/25 - PS3 > Wii

Carl2291 said:
atma998 said:
Well, this thread just prove how much the PS3 failed. When you're making a whole thread dedicated to 4k sales that you want to be counted it proves that your console isnt doing too well. You won't see any Wii fans starting a thread for a pointless 4k units.

Whatever I'm done with this thread.

Its a thread about Famitsu's sales for the week... On a website that focuses on Sales.

Finally. Yet another thread you ruined.

The whole topic of your thread ruined it itself.

Around the Network

PS3 still is the #2 console in Japan, right? Sure, they are losing a few Yens here and there, but it's hardly a failure. A failure compared to the success of the PS2 maybe...
If the 360 was selling more than PS3 in Japan then that would be something!

atma998 said:
Carl2291 said:
atma998 said:
Well, this thread just prove how much the PS3 failed. When you're making a whole thread dedicated to 4k sales that you want to be counted it proves that your console isnt doing too well. You won't see any Wii fans starting a thread for a pointless 4k units.

Its a thread about Famitsu's sales for the week... On a website that focuses on Sales.

Nintendo Everything are the original source.

I take it Nintendo Everything are Sony fanboys who made the article to show how awesome PS3 was?

CGI-Quality said:
atma998 said:
Carl2291 said:
atma998 said:

How?

See my previous post.

CGI-Quality said:
atma998 said:
CGI-Quality said:
atma998 said:
Carl2291 said:
atma998 said:

How?

See my previous post.

But Carl posted relevant info. And besides, it's from a Nintendo website.

so? This doesnt change anything.

Around the Network
atma998 said:
CGI-Quality said:
atma998 said:
CGI-Quality said:
atma998 said:
Carl2291 said:
atma998 said:

How?

See my previous post.

so? This doesnt change anything.

LOL. Seriously, wth? Discarding relevant info at your whim? Childish. 

CGI-Quality said:

I think he's mad at the "PS3 > Wii" in the title. Yes, it's the truth and for some people the truth hurts.

I thought you were leaving the thread atma?

You are so annoying...

Stop replying my posts if you don't want me to comment... And indeed truth is hurting : PS3 failed. See? LoL

Whatever no one of you replied to this :

This thread just prove how much the PS3 failed. When you're making a whole thread dedicated to 4k sales that you want to be counted it proves that your console isnt doing too well. You won't see any Wii fans starting a thread for a pointless 4k units.

And I don't care what is the source of this info, this is just pointless. If you think this thread bring something constructive then I blame you...

I also find it sad that some people has to lose all logic and reason, and jump on the insult train just because your favourite console isn't #1. That's not very mature.
I don't like when people act high and mighty when their favourites are #1 either though.

This is not directed to anyone in particular...