By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Tekken 6!?! really?

Maybe it'll get fixed. It's happened before. Games like Lost Odyssey had terrible load time when they launched, but after a few patches, they load in seconds.

Around the Network
KylieDog said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
KylieDog said:
No fighting game should have a long load time for battles since battles are often so short.

I agree with this but it seems like you only mentioned it so you would have an excuse to post the load time numbers from the other thread.

What benefit or motivation would I have for doing that? 

Not that I agree with Words Of Wisdom on this, really, but since you asked, you seem to enjoy stomping on people's parades, so to speak. Not saying you do, just saying that's the impression you give people. Or, well, atleast give me.

C_Hollomon said:
Tiko7523 if you don't want Tekken 6 I'll buy it from you. :)

i have the ps3 verison

leo-j said:
lol it shipped 2.5 million copies

And? Are you the kind of person that thinks if a game sell much it`s a good game?

Words Of Wisdom said:

Tekken 6 came out on November 26th, 2007 for arcades in Japan.

And I played it on arcades in Japan to brag a little. It was NOTHING new. I`m skipping this game.

Around the Network
KylieDog said:

I only posted -->factual<-- numbers because someone tried to make some up.

This thread was created as a complain against the game anyway, so not stomping on anything, quite the opposite.

I didn't make anything up, stop lying. You don't even have the game right ? so how would you know. I'm more qualified.

Did any of you complaining about load games have the 1.01 or something patch ? Maybe it improved loads ?

@kingpin

I disagree. I've already said, the only thing I believe it does wrong is lacking some elements in the arena story mode that tekken 5 had. Other than that it's in improvement in every way.

But I really like tekkens story and I'm very interested in animations and things like that. I probably value different aspects of the game.

Check out my game about moles ^

it SHIPPED 2.5 Million in EUROPE ALONE!!!!!

that means it could be the highest selling tekken ever there!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

@Staude

I can respect what you're saying. we probably do value different traits of the game. I just can't help but to complain because I liked teken 5 so much that i made the mistake of thinking 6 would be a big improvement. It feels like an enhanced version of 5, which isn't good enough for me. especially considering how long we waited for it

Tekken 6? More like *ahem* Tekken SUX!! BWHAAAAhaaaaahaaa!
Okay. I'm done.

*leaves thread*

Hmm I like the game. And I am quite enjoying scenario mode considering I never liked the Tekke force modes it is a big surprise.