By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Tekken 6!?! really?

Gametrailers mentioned that it had long loading times.

Around the Network

Hahahahahaha That's what you get for not supporting poor Virtua Fighter :(

Even past fighting games that was released before tekken didn't have loading times when you continued. I wonder what went through namco's mind.

For Dissidia SE got it quite well, there's an install and something to distract you while the game load so you don't notice how long it is.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

load times are what, 5 seconds ? tops. Well i did install it but it's not a long time.

Stop bitching. This game got almost everything right that soul calibur 4 got wrong. Only thing it fucked up with the "arena" mode which lacks more story for each char. It's annoying theres only 4 stages in it and that there is no .. story between the scenes like there were in tekken 5. Other than that this game is great.

And the graphics are great. I don't know what you're playing but I suggest you play tekken 5, then play tekken 6. Animations are awesome.

Check out my game about moles ^

Around the Network

^mine does not take 10 seconds to load a fight.

KylieDog said:
Of course, yours is special. I was quoting Lens of Truth figures.

okay. They used one machine right ?

You think it might be possible for other machines to be different? I likely have another harddrive model since I upgraded my harddrive. Sure it's a 5600 rpm one so it shouldn't make a difference but that all depends on so many things. Seek times amongst other.

I just stated that it doesn't take me 10-12 seconds to load a match. No reason to get offensive about it.

So should i avoid this game now?

KylieDog said:
No fighting game should have a long load time for battles since battles are often so short.

I agree with this but it seems like you only mentioned it so you would have an excuse to post the load time numbers from the other thread.

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
So should i avoid this game now?

You were interested?

4 ≈ One