By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 9 - Video Game Characters - Game Thread

Ok so the list yesterday seems to be on a bit of shakey ground. Jo was right, but for the wrong reasons. Nen wasn't on there, and RDBRaptor was innocent. Hum. Time to start from scratch?

Also, whoever was the lover of Jo better come forward now. With any luck he will be a mafia, and just own up to it. You also might want to track down Dr. Wily and get tested.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Around the Network

Let's see.... nen-suer died.

He wasn't o my list.

He's Mafia.

HEY BUS-DRIVER

I think that if the time comes you should confirm whoever you switched with nen-suer as Town. I mean, if they're up for a lynching.

...Hey is a Temptress a role-blocker?

Khuutra said:
...Hey is a Temptress a role-blocker?

I just did a quick google search and found this.

Temptress

• Alignment: Pro-Town. You win with the town when all the scum are eliminated.
  • Day: You vote to eliminate scum.
  • Night: You may send the name of one person to tempt and one victim to the moderator via PM.
    • A tempted person is compelled to vote to lynch the victim on the following day.
    • A tempted person may not tell anyone that they have been tempted.

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12564&sid=af61baffe546d60f003769583615eed5

Khuutra said:

Good man. I used up the last of my Copy shots last night, so spend your evening making sure Son1x survives.

Keep in mind there's a Mafia roleblocker, though

Not anymore. The vigilante or sabby took care of that problem for us thankfully.

Around the Network

What an interesting role.

Oh interesting. Khuutra, is there something you would like to share with us? Round a bout question here, do you think you will be voting for someone random tomorrow?

Well, no, I think I will be voting based on who I think is Mafia tomorrow!

Damn...that's not cool

scew the person who got me killed XD

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Also, the mason's might want to try to bend the rules and do a role claim of sorts if an explicit one is forbidden. You guys are going to end up as effective as the first crew at this rate.