By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft respond to PS3 Netflix Announcement

why every time sony make some anouncement ms reponds back and viceversa,and tired of that s**

Around the Network

well thats kind of dissapointing to be honest. I was hoping they would drop thhe Gold requirement to use netflix. Not that it really bothers me as im a gold member anyways but i have friends that would love to use netflix as a silver member.

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

Seihyouken said:

Sorry Microsoft, but you can't offer a better value than free. Furthermore, you must mean the Wii and DS services when you speak of being a generation ahead of the competition because you certainly aren't far ahead of PSN any longer.

Facebook? Internet Browser.
Twitter? Internet Browser.
Last.FM? Internet Browser.
Netflix? Isn't the fact that PS3 is getting it the whole point of your press release?

Exclusive access my ass.

PC internet >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> PS3 internet >>>>> your ass.

These applications don't exist to ease the burdon of walking <10 metres to a PC. They have a purpose and they have a value in their implementation. If they were useless, Microsoft probably wouldn't have bothered trying to implement them.

Tease.

Squilliam said:
Seihyouken said:

Sorry Microsoft, but you can't offer a better value than free. Furthermore, you must mean the Wii and DS services when you speak of being a generation ahead of the competition because you certainly aren't far ahead of PSN any longer.

Facebook? Internet Browser.
Twitter? Internet Browser.
Last.FM? Internet Browser.
Netflix? Isn't the fact that PS3 is getting it the whole point of your press release?

Exclusive access my ass.

These applications don't exist to ease the burdon of walking <10 metres to a PC. They have a purpose and they have a value in their implementation. If they were useless, Microsoft probably wouldn't have bothered trying to implement them.

I'm guessing the 'use' of those implementations is to annoy your facebook friends with constant updates about what you're doing and they don't care about (like basically every update on facebook).

papflesje said:
Squilliam said:

I'm guessing the 'use' of those implementations is to annoy your facebook friends with constant updates about what you're doing and they don't care about (like basically every update on facebook).

Except now your current and potential future employers can see what kind of gamer you are before they decide to fire/not hire you.

Tease.

Around the Network

i think you're really bored right now with too much time on your hands. i'll be waiting for your sorry comeback if you care to reply in a negative fashion

"a generation ahead of the competition" .......yea i dont care all the smack talk back and forth but seriously how would MS know what a 'generation ahead' is? Im not seeing anything 'generation ahead' on the 360 that isnt on PC or PS3.

Squilliam said:
papflesje said:
Squilliam said:

Except now your current and potential future employers can see what kind of gamer you are before they decide to fire/not hire you.

So.... Xbox 360 gets you fired? :p Great tagline for the holidays :p

mexitalrish said:
i think you're really bored right now with too much time on your hands. i'll be waiting for your sorry comeback if you care to reply in a negative fashion

I think you're upset over something. Hugs and kisses?

"So.... Xbox 360 gets you fired? :p Great tagline for the holidays :p"

Well... its probably more unintended consequence rather than intentional evil. Microsoft needs people to have jobs to be able to afford their overpriced products. But still its a funny side effect! Especially when you call in sick and it auto updates your facebook page!

Tease.

Woot twitter on XBL shows the true value of being an XBL goldmember! PS3 users are going to be deprived the joy typing out a sweet tweet with a gamepad (unless they use their internet browser).