By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Memorable Quotes from Uncharted 2 (possible spoilers)

Since i messed up my completed savegame, i have to play Uncharted 2 trough again before i can access chapters. i really don't mind playing it again, but i just noticed how many great jokes and quotes are in that game, so, i thought i start a thread where everyone can post their favorite Quote!

i'll start with this one, and i guess you had to be there to get it :D

there's a Guy above you! there's a Guy above you!!

there's a Guy below you! There's a Guy below you!!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network

Thanks for the input , Jeff <--- i actually said that to jeff from playstation blog but he didn't get it. look at the first comment

"Marco"

"...really?"

"Come on, Marco!"

*sigh*... Polo

PSN- williwod

Remember, there are no stupid questions. Just stupid people- Mr Garrison

"It's a shame you have to sit on something so pretty"

"-Hmm... nice view

-...Men -_-

-Err, I was talking about the mountains, no really, I did!"

Bet with Dr.A.Peter.Nintendo that Super Mario Galaxy 2 won't sell 15 million copies up to six months after it's release, the winner will get Avatar control for a week and signature control for a month.

Shaffer: "You were right"

Drake: "huh"

Shaffer: "everything you touch does turn to shit"

lol

Around the Network
RageBot said:
"It's a shame you have to sit on something so pretty"

"-Hmm... nice view

-...Men -_-

-Err, I was talking about the mountains, no really, I did!"

i think Drake has a fixation on that part of the body, because he even tells Sully what a great ass he has :D

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Porcupine_I said:

there's a Guy above you! there's a Guy above you!!

there's a Guy below you! There's a Guy below you!!

Whats also funny about this, is the way that Flynn is saying it to Nate

"No more donuts for you"

The funniest thing about the game however with the Scare O-meter on Drake's journal.

TheThunder said:
"No more donuts for you"

The funniest thing about the game however with the Scare O-meter on Drake's journal.

haha this is funny, sullys moustache and slippery naked guy lol

And " you got a plan to go with that grenade"

Chloe: "Seems like I'm always saving your ass!"

Nate: "Well it is an ass worth saving."

-OR-

Elena: "Whats a 10?"

Nate: "Clowns."

-OR-

Sully: "I'm sweating like a hooker in church!"

Nate: "You brought a hooker to church?"

Sully: "Why not?"